• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Found - Bix’N Andy low sear for TacSport trigger

Masojoh

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2020
I realize this may be a long shot, but does anyone have a low top sear (3.6mm) for the Bix’N Andy TacSport trigger that they don’t need? I can’t find them in stock anywhere. Had one at checkout the other day on a retailer site, and it was gone by the time the order confirmation came through.

And if your Google-fu is superior to mine, I’ll forever be in your debt.

Bullet central did. I got mine about a month ago at redhawk rifles they also sent me a left hand trigger when I ordered a right

Bullet central did indeed. Apparently their cart reservation system is either marketing to try and get you to complete your purchase in under 10 minutes, or it is broken. They are out of stock now. I’m on the notify list there and at Redhawk Rifles.

I realize this may be a long shot, but does anyone have a low top sear (3.6mm) for the Bix’N Andy TacSport trigger that they don’t need? I can’t find them in stock anywhere. Had one at checkout the other day on a retailer site, and it was gone by the time the order confirmation came through.

And if your Google-fu is superior to mine, I’ll forever be in your debt.
You may already know this, but BulletCentral has some more Top Sears due shortly. I was just on the phone with them on Friday about a high top sear, and they said that a new batch was on their way. I would assume that this would include lows, too, but you could call to verify. They have very good customer service.

Sorry, may have been me😂. I saw it was out of stock over the weekend but checked the other day and saw they had one. Ordered it and and trigger but haven't received any further notifications. I need to check on that.
I placed the order on Friday. Didn’t notice that the confirmation email mentioned they would ship when available. Emailed to ask what was up, and was told apparently a bunch of people checked out at once, and cleared out the inventory. Oh well.

Short Action Precision has the low sear for the Bix’n Andy. Unfortunately for me they do not ship to my area.

Reactions: Masojoh
Thanks! I got the email last night and ordered one. I appreciate you looking out for me. Will update the wtb as found now.

Bullet central did. I got mine about a month ago at redhawk rifles they also sent me a left hand trigger when I ordered a right
But in there defense they went above and beyond to make it right. Told them I could sell the lefty to a friend so they knocked about 45 off another right hand trigger and sent it two day air. So I highly recommend redhawk rifles.