• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FOUND: CHEAP non-chicom 34mm 1-1.2" high scope rings

EazyID

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Boise, ID
    I need CHEAP 34mm 1-1.2" high scope rings to finally finish my sub $900, sub 1/2 moa PRS rifle.

Rings need to be NON CHICOM, decent quality, and less than 60 bucks. Show me what you got.

Reactions: car16smg
    I'm not familiar w/what CHICOM stands for but I have some swampfox freedom 34mm rings. They might be higher than what you're looking for though. I could do $45 shipped for them.

Made in the US and the quality is very good.
    Screenshot_20230323_074423_Chrome.jpg

I need CHEAP 34mm 1-1.2" high scope rings to finally finish my sub $900, sub 1/2 moa PRS rifle.

Rings need to be NON CHICOM, decent quality, and less than 60 bucks. Show me what you got.

I wanna see the rifle!

I'm not familiar w/what CHICOM stands for but I have some swampfox freedom 34mm rings. They might be higher than what you're looking for though. I could do $45 shipped for them.
    Ah, the younger generation... Not familiar with the pejorative, even though the CHInese COMmunists pose the greatest threat to the USA and the free world right now.

Reactions: EazyID
    Reactions: Gohring65
    I wanna see the rifle!

Sneak peek....Writeup to be posted as soon as I'm set up on rings. Spuhr mount was temporary to see how it shoots - but this mount is waaaay too expensive for this project. Atlas bipod also temporary and too expensive - will be sporting a beat-up harris.

20230316_113300.jpg

100 yards, 4 rounds, Hornady 140 ELDM. The "flyer" is cold bore shot.

20230316_112119.jpg

Last edited:
    Sneak peek....Writeup to be posted as soon as I'm set up on rings. Spuhr mount was temporary to see how it shoots - but this mount is waaaay too expensive for this project. Atlas bipod also temporary and too expensive - will be sporting a beat-up harris.

View attachment 8103384

100 yards, 4 rounds, Hornady 140 ELDM. The "flyer" is cold bore shot.

View attachment 8103388
    When you get 'er built, let's see five consecutive 5-shot groups, like the longstanding testing protocol in American Rifleman mag. No called flyers, no BS. All five groups on one target with five separate aiming points. No foulers, no sighters. Do that before you shoot for groups. :)

Right now it looks like your rig is easily as accurate as the $6-7k rifles being sold here: https://www.hillcountryrifles.com/product-category/ready-to-ship-rifles/

Good luck with the project. I really enjoy this kind of project write-up. Thanks for taking the time.

When you get 'er built, let's see five consecutive 5-shot groups, like the longstanding testing protocol in American Rifleman mag. No called flyers, no BS. All five groups on one target with five separate aiming points. No foulers, no sighters. Do that before you shoot for groups. :)

Right now it looks like your rig is easily as accurate as the $6-7k rifles being sold here: https://www.hillcountryrifles.com/product-category/ready-to-ship-rifles/

Good luck with the project. I really enjoy this kind of project write-up. Thanks for taking the time.

I will do a side by side with my other project gun that is just now complete as well - TACOPS MF-51...

Is that one of the Stocky's stocks?
    Love the color scheme

Nope. Manners T4a. Big shout out to .

jzwolen25​

for big help in making my cheap dream a reality