• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Awag1000

Interstellar Weapon Systems
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2020
Eastern South Carolina
looking to buy H1000 powder. only have a 1lb bottle left, turns out my new barrel on my 300wm loves the stuff. let me know what you have ill see if I can trade some primers/brass/bullets if you are interested I have cash/paypal/venmo/zelle. Im in SC if you want to FTF. Thank you for your time - Austin

dude you missed out on the hodgdon online sale last thursday online. They had lots of 1# and 8# (H1000, Varget, H4895, H4350 etc). Keep checking.

Its not h1000 but imr 7977 is at a few places online they claim very close to h1000.

i had better luck with this powder. The h1000 in my 28” x-calibur barrel had insane pressure spikes (possible secondary detonations) with a moderate charge of 71.6gr.

Yeah that ismt good. From what ive seen its almost the same. Some guys run same loads but idk i ordered some to try

Still looking, out of stock everywhere I look. Looking to buy a bunch of this powder. Have to feed a 300 Winchester Magnum and a 338 Lapua Magnim.

Hey, you still looking for H1000? I'm near Asheville NC and have 2lbs of fresh, sealed H1000 looking to trade for 30 Cal 225 ELD's.

Hey, you still looking for H1000? I'm near Asheville NC and have 2lbs of fresh, sealed H1000 looking to trade for 30 Cal 225 ELD's.
I was able to get 5 lbs from Hodgdon a couple weeks ago, so I should be good for a while. Thanks for checking though!