• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Found it!!!

"Those being investigated will not face criminal prosecution since the FBI investigation of the Clinton email case closed before the 2016 election."

"Those being investigated will not face criminal prosecution since the FBI investigation of the Clinton email case closed before the 2016 election."

Save the monuments and the National Cathedral. turn the rest into a park and 2000 meter shooting facility.

Save the monuments and the National Cathedral. turn the rest into a park and 2000 meter shooting facility.

My real question is, who added that to the end of the article and why? Closing an investigation means nothing. It can always be reopened and charges filed, especially when there is proof of misconduct in the original investigation, and new evidence has come to light.

We fight vermin that are carrying the disease that you speak of.

They need to be eradicated...

When new vermin begin to carry it, we will be more efficient with eradicating them. Eventually, they will get the hint

Let's see if I get this strait.
DJT makes a phone call, it gets investigated by the ?IG and is cleared.
Later someone wants to reinvent the wheel and whistle blows it for a rerun.

And this came up after DJT decides to rerun clintons mail?

And may or may not have gotten help from the Ukraine ironically enough
that clinton made a treaty with to share investigations with years ago.

I need a drink but it's a bit early on Sunday.

But I can LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenworks
There is a lot of bravado, me included, that is broadcast. How many will actually fight?

I would hope that I am up to the task should it go that way.

When I say "go that way" I don't know what I mean. I think there is a very low probability that anything plays out in a manner that will be as overt as portrayed by those movies. It really will be different....maybe more covert...maybe not. I am more interested in being able to protect myself, my friends and family and my property from harm than in going out and looking for trouble. If it does go down such that it is country wide man versus man, well...so be it. As I said, I hope I am not all talk and no action. You never know until you are thrust in it. Both my Grandfather and Father fought against the Nazis. My Dad was a young teenager and he still wreaked havoc. My Granddad showed a goodly number of them to an early grave. Hopefully, these genes are still part of me

So DJT was using a clinton treaty as I read it and not collusion?

LMAO

Even if you are chickenshit, you can fight. Just see above. Sneak out when wifey is sleeping and burn something down. If it’s a Chinese or Saudi interest, that’s probably a good start. Consulates are interests too. This chickenshit attack, if successful, will inspire others, assuming it’s on youtube or whatever.

You guys are forgetting that a few days before the whistleblower came out the law/statute was changed so he said/she said was concrete enough to qualify for whistleblower. No first person account needed anymore.

Reactions: gunman_7
Actually on one of my other favorite sites, I saw this posted and it may be the real reasons that we see the left frothing...I hope they all blow a collective artery...fucking traitorous dogs...

RBG and The Future.jpg

The buzzards are circling for that cunt with cancer....I would say that I hope it is also slow and painful but I will let her off so we get to nominate one more

A friend on another site, just pointed out that Trump mentioned this investigation in his Ukraine phonecall.

Our system, our country, is fundamentally fractured.
It isn't Trump's fault, he didn't do it. He is merely exposing the truth.
What is the truth?
Simply this:
It's all corrupt.
You do realize both sides of that dirty bird want Trump gone right?
He is exposing all of them in a way that is very embarrassing.

The IGs report on FISA abuse is about to drop too. The Russian collusion hoax was about to be front and center. Now they have called Barrs integrity into question as well. Add the Hillary server hubub and probably a few things we dont know about and it explains a lot. Getting an impeachment vote in the House temporarily solves a few problems when you have the MSM on your side- just win in the court of public opinion so you dont have to face a court of law.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Actually on one of my other favorite sites, I saw this posted and it may be the real reasons that we see the left frothing...I hope they all blow a collective artery...fucking traitorous dogs...

View attachment 7155548

The buzzards are circling for that cunt with cancer....I would say that I hope it is also slow and painful but I will let her off so we get to nominate one more

My pants just got tight thinking about this.

Time to chase the wife around the bedroom.

Mr Ratkiller
I think what they are saying....
It really doesn't matter where you are getting the info. The info is horse shit.

Them arbitrarily changing the rules, with immediately using the rule change in mind, is bullshit. The ones reporting the rule change are useful idiots. Most people don't have the capacity to sift through the flow chart and see what's going on, is simply political theatre. One could argue, what is really going on, is open treason, and a coup d'etat.

Me too, nik. Me too..

rip to the homie AJ..