• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Found - McMillan Saddle Cheek Piece

Werk125

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2019
Charlotte, NC
I’m on the hunt for a single screw McMillan saddle cheek piece… Either stand alone or, if it comes to it, installed in a stock.

FWIW, there was a batch of these included relatively recently on A4 “m40a3/5 clone” stocks. McMillan subsequently sold conversion kits with dual screw cheek pieces (clone correct). If you ended up in this situation, and have a single screw saddle cheek piece chillin out with no use, hit me up!

What stock are you looking for a saddle for? An A4 as you mentioned? Different McMillan stocks have different butt shapes, so one saddle may not necessarily fit.

That’s a good point. It’s for a McMillan A2. They removed the A2 from their website so I’ll have to see if the dimensions are posted online elsewhere. Worst case the A2 I found is arriving this week, so I could compare the profile to my A4 side by side.

The top of the butt of the A2s are rounded. The A4s are angled. You could technically use either if you’re not worried about the saddle sitting flush to the stock when all the way down.

Regardless, I’ve got an A2 saddle if you’re interested. Sent you a PM.

Reactions: Werk125