• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Found my info on another site thanks anyway.

Re: Ring height vs. moa bases

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cvedrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably WAY too tall, I am using Warne Low rings for a similar build </div></div>

Really ? .885" are lows on the NF rings. IIRC

Not looking for a "Probably". Looking for a straight up answer.

My barrel is coming shortly and will be headed out for install. While it's there I need to locate the proper base and or ring/base combo.

Tim

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rezmedic54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On a 20 MOA rail I use Millet medium angle loc rings and have about just over a 1/4 inch between the bottom of the bell and the barrel. </div></div>

Not using Millets, so that won't help.
thanks anyway.

I was able to clear a nightforce 50mm(actual 59mm obj) with IOR lows(.84inch) on a 0-MOA base with MTU contour barrel. You should be fine also with the 20 MOA base. NF has that ring size to clear the 50mm on a 20 MOA rail, is what my friend just told me so you are good to go with either.

Re: Ring height vs. moa bases (0-20)

I've been eyeing this tonight... http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2385328#Post2385328

cause it would look good with this....
grin.gif

IMG_0560.jpg

Re: Ring height vs. moa bases (0-20)

I like your stock, and I agree that the Duracoated base would look good with it.

Ironic you posted this, as I was looking at it for the same reason, to match up to a MacA5 that I have.
smile.gif