• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Found: Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 F1 Mil-XT

dirthead1

I Like BBQ
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Phoenix, AZ
    Found one

I'm looking to buy a new or like new NF ATACR 5-25x56 F1 with Mil-XT reticle. Let me know what you have.

Last edited:
    I've been told that they just started shipping to dealers, so I doubt you'll find one privately. I'd hit up the usually suspects to see what a backorder looks like.

Reactions: Voyager1
    I'm looking to buy a new or like new NF ATACR 5-25x56 F1 with Mil-XT reticle. Let me know what you have.
    It’s going to be a while before u get used MIL XT....they are just beginning to ship to now.....maybe in about (3) months although people,have been holding on to their MIL XT’s as they have been really really popular. NF can’t keep them in stock...

Your best bet is an in stock dealer if your lucky enough to find one. They are like unicorns right now and I don’t think many will be selling this scope anytime soon.

Best of luck though!

Thanks for the replies. I've contacted a few dealers and any that they might have coming in are spoken for from preorders.

Thanks again

Thanks for the replies. I've contacted a few dealers and any that they might have coming in are spoken for from preorders.

Thanks again
    Yes that’s what I thought would happen. If your looking for a used optic I would just wait. They will appear it’s just going to take a good while.

Cheers

I have a 7-35 with the Mil-XT I might part with if you’re interested. PM me if so.