• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Found One!

utvolsfan

Private
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2009
North Georgia
Looking for a Manners T4/T5, McMillan A5 or similar stock for a left handed Gap Templar SA with an M24 barrel channel and M5 dbm inlet.

As I understand it, the Templar’s recoil lug is about .25 inches forward of where a 700 lug is, so the A5 I have will not work without additional inletting/bedding.

Figured I would try here before ordering a new one and waiting months. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you have and your price. Thanks!

Thanks! I will check into it today.

How do you like the compact stock? I have been thinking about one of those for my 16 inch blackout Remington 700. Seems like it would be just the ticket for a shorter barreled action.

I haven’t received it yet. Should be this week. I’m building an 18” 6 Creedmoor with a Carbonsix barrel and bighorn origin to run suppressed. Should be a sweeet compact little hunting rifle for whitetails and varmints here in south Texas. Technically, I’m building it for my daughter who is all of 4 months old. ? Hope she’s a lefty too cuz that’s how it’s being built!

Nice, I hope it all comes together perfectly for you and your daughter.

Called Manners and neither of the stocks will work for me. The T5 has a right hand thumb shelf and the T4 is a right hand folder.

Still looking.

Thanks padna. Well, dadgum! Hope you find what you need.