• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Found RL26 and Varget In Stock Plus Free HazMat or 10% Off

It's got something to do with Chattanooga shooting supply. They supply all the stores in GA with reloading supplies and stuff. The two companies are the same and it's like competing against each other. It's stupid is what it is.

That's no longer the case. They changed. I was under the same belief until a couple months ago also as it was always that way. I just ordered some Retumbo and am kicking myself I didn't see the Reloader 26.

All Hodgdon powders are out, as they have been. I just clicked on them all for the hell of it and (n) Varget, 4350, retumbo, h1000 nothing.

I did find and buy N565 & RL26 last night, but not at Natchez.

I'm giving up on Hodgdon! Going to pick up some RL16 for the 6.5C. Been able to find the 16 easily.

To be thorough I just checked RL26 @Natchez and @One1Bravo is correct 8lbs and 1 lbs of RL 26 are in stock. Get while you can.
Good deal with free hazmat!
1583555595591.png
1583555626332.png