• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FOUND: Savage Small Shank .308 barrel

reich10

Lefty
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 15, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Who wants to offload their out of date, obsolete, irrelevant Three Zero Hate?

What I need:
    Savage threads
    MTU or Bull or something heavy
    24-26 inches
    Threaded 5/8x24

I have a stock savage barrel in 308. Brand new, not sure of length so I'd have to get out there and measure it. It's fluted and threaded at the muzzle. It's probably not as heavy as an MTU (probably a varmint?) It was a brand new take-off that came off a Model 10. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a stock savage barrel in 308. Brand new, not sure of length so I'd have to get out there and measure it. It's fluted and threaded at the muzzle. It's probably not as heavy as an MTU (probably a varmint?) It was a brand new take-off that came off a Model 10. Let me know if you are interested.
    Thank you. Not interested in a factory barrel. need something long and heavy.

Reactions: edlin_79
    Thank you. Not interested in a factory barrel. need something long and heavy.
    If you don't find something used:
    I actually have one (it's what I used to replace the stock barrel I mentioned). It shoots lights out with everything I've put through it. Fairly priced also considering Midway jacking up prices on everything.

for sure. that is definitely Plan B. just seeing if anyone had something with a lower round count that they wanted to offload.