• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Found some (surplus?) AI iron sights/mounts, need help ID'ing

ringer706

For Sale Access
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2012
TX
So I happened to come across these guys and honestly, I'm not much of an AI guy, so I was wondering could help me put together the story on them. Are any of these relevant to any clone-type builds, rare or special for any reason, or are these just NOS sights and mounts for an out-of-date scope size?

First, I've got a few sets of irons, each with their own little pouches and all are engraved with a unique set of matching numbers for the front/rear sights. Seems like most AI iron sights I've found by searching are blued or anodized(?) whereas these are parkerized. Also, I haven't seen the flip rear sight except one photo of an OLD version of AI's website. I'm assuming go to the AW/AWM, but I honestly have no idea.

pHEIOIF.jpg

9fw9bVj.jpg

Second, I've got 3 older single piece scope mounts, all made with 1" rings. One is tapered, and using my napkin math comes out to about 23 MOA, and the other two are non-tapered. I've done a bunch of web searches using 26mm and 1" and I can't find any reference to these. Again, assuming they're old AW/AWM stuff, but not sure past that.

KgraRsD.jpg

ge7IvSY.jpg