• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FOUND: Staccato CS or C2

hacabrera071

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2019
McAllen, TX
As title states, I’m looking for a Staccato CS or a C2 (DPO), if you’ve got one and you are trying to let it go please let me know

Thanks

Last edited:
I am guessing the OP is looking for used in great condition. Why would anyone post here if they wanted new when they could just call Dawson?Here's what I am selling. The holster is a LAS Tizona OWB ($79.98 retail). The gun is a Staccato C2 with 6moa Trijicon. Pics to follow. Never been carried. I have original receipt and documentation from Dawson Precision. PM me with an offer and we can go from there.

all.JPG

right.JPG

sight.JPG

back.JPG

I am guessing the OP is looking for used in great condition. Why would anyone post here if they wanted new when they could just call Dawson?Here's what I am selling. The holster is a LAS Tizona OWB ($79.98 retail). The gun is a Staccato C2 with 6moa Trijicon. Pics to follow. Never been carried. I have original receipt and documentation from Dawson Precision. PM me with an offer and we can go from there.

View attachment 8076803
View attachment 8076804
View attachment 8076805

View attachment 8076807
that’s it my friend, that’s what I’m looking for, I’ll DM you now.

I have one Id be willing to part with. Send me a DM if you’re still interested and I’ll send you pics and details.

Sorry to spam this thread. Anyone with a c2 interested in more mags let me know. Just sold my pistol and have lots of mags to sell still.