• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Found- Thank you. Want to rent a Go/NoGo gauge

EODMIKE

EOD dude trying to learn how to be a shooting dude
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2009
HSV, AL, USA
I know it’s a stretch, but I just thought I would ask the group. I am rebarelling a Savage LA and need to borrow a .300 WM Go and NoGo gauge if some one is willing to loan it out or rent or out. I have been a member of the hide for a while and have always had good reviews. I am a retired Soldier and a man of my word. Please PM if you can assist..

Thanks for looking
Mike

I rent from 4d rentals when I need go/ no-go gauges and have had good experiences in the past. Good luck

Reactions: EODMIKE
I know it’s a stretch, but I just thought I would ask the group. I am rebarelling a Savage LA and need to borrow a .300 WM Go and NoGo gauge if some one is willing to loan it out or rent or out. I have been a member of the hide for a while and have always had good reviews. I am a retired Soldier and a man of my word. Please PM if you can assist..

Thanks for looking
Mike
Have some. PM incoming

Reactions: Emmaandhaley
Hide community you are awesome!!! I have found a set of gauges Thank you all for your assistance.

Reactions: Familydude