• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Found /Thanks All

Wanting To Buy

Smith1

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 16, 2020
Ohio
PM me what you got, looking for rh, short action. If the bottom metal takes AW mags, that’s a bonus but I’ll take anything. Thank

Last edited:
Reactions: MxTexas
My bad brother he had 3 when I stopped in on Thursday. I picked up pro hunter from him.
I can give them a call, I think I checked before Thursday and didn’t see any so maybe sites not updated

Dammit, I was looking at these earlier and wondering about the bottom metal but I have a Solus. Still might be the move, that’s not a deal breaker
For my Solus / LRH build running AW’s, I splurged on the MDT Precision bottom metal with the adjustable mag catch. Is awesome. You can really dial in the fit. Highly recommend it it.

I dicked around and everyone was out of stock when I tried to order yesterday. If you got something, I’m still looking

I dicked around and everyone was out of stock when I tried to order yesterday. If you got something, I’m still looking
I actually ended up ordering a manners from that same place. Once mine comes in I can confirm if it works on a solus if you want.

It should though… it’s standard M5 DBM, so AI mags should be fine

I actually ended up ordering a manners from that same place. Once mine comes in I can confirm if it works on a solus if you want.

It should though… it’s standard M5 DBM, so AI mags should be fine
It’s all good, if they come back in stock I’ll order it regardless. Or hope you don’t like yours 😂😂

Reactions: Tyrich88