• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories found them

Man these are damn near impossible to find, they will pop up on brownells and sell out in hours

Brownells will let you back order the black ones and they have been accurate on their lead times

If your not absolutely hung up on the the law folder check out Sylvan Arms. I bought one of these while looking for a law. Fortunately a very generous member here parted with one that I was able to get. Sylvan makes a good one as well.

If your not absolutely hung up on the the law folder check out Sylvan Arms. I bought one of these while looking for a law. Fortunately a very generous member here parted with one that I was able to get. Sylvan makes a good one as well.

Didn't know the Sylvan existed...just picked one up (refurbs are in stock, new are 14 days out IIRC) and the code Opie10 is good for 10% off.