• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Found Varget if anyone is looking!!!

Re: Found Varget if anyone is looking!!!

I believe Natchez has 1 lbs now, but not for long I'm sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Idahomie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JH </div></div>

did you ever locate any primers for yourself?

Sorry about that guys, I thought I put the Natchezss link in the post.....DOH!

JH

I jumped in on 10# at Midnight, shortly thereafter I got the confirmation email. By daylight I think it was all gone. I am keeping my fingers crossed it shows up.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Unobtanium</span> burns way too slow for 223.

ordered one too... hope it's really in stock...

Just called, they don't have it in stock. They may have some on the 24th, but the guy said it's all "spoken for", whatever that means. He said if I prepay I would get moved to the front of the line. I asked them to just cancel my order.

Shawn

Cancelled my order too. I really wish these people would keep their websites updated. I mean, he has been out for awhile....

Found a couple of lbs locally today and caleblas is saying 2 weeks on primners...lets hope it's true since I actually placed an order.

JH

found some 8#'s in ashland ohio for 122.99 this morning, they were still on the skid in the back room, there was 2 full skids of hodgdon products, i've learned to ask at this place, they keep some of the low inventory high demand stuff tucked away for the regulars....