• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FOUND-WTB 34mm MDT elite ring cap

Jmkjr87

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2019
    I have 34mm MDT elite rings for my rifle and one of the ring caps cracked. I'm not gonna get into the whole storie but I've been waiting since February 10th for a replacement and I've got matchs coming. Does anybody have a spare ring cap I could buy or a set of those rings that I could get the cap from you and I will send it back when I get mine. I will pay all shipping costs if you lend me a cap.

I have 34mm MDT elite rings for my rifle and one of the ring caps cracked. I'm not gonna get into the whole storie but I've been waiting since February 10th for a replacement and I've got matchs coming. Does anybody have a spare ring cap I could buy or a set of those rings that I could get the cap from you and I will send it back when I get mine. I will pay all shipping costs if you lend me a cap.
    Yeah I have a brand new set. I will loan you a cap