• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Found - WTT CCI 450s, Retumbo, and/or other Hodgon powders for Fed 210M or 215M - Charlotte, NC Area

Werk125

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2019
Charlotte, NC
I’m on the hunt for federal 210M and/or 215M primers (1,000 or more of each). I’ll also consider CCI large rifle and/or magnum primers.

Trades only (plus cash to cover the difference, if needed). Must be face to face within reasonable distance of the Charlotte NC area. I do occasionally travel back to SE Pennsylvania as well.

Here is what I have to put towards a trade:
- 3,000 CCI 450s (could be convinced to part with more)
- 5 lbs of retumbo, same lot
- If the deal is worth it H4350, H1000, and Varget (1lbers from the same lot, or 8lbers if you happen to be stashing / hoarding the motherload of primers)

Shoot me a PM if you have questions, thanks.

Last edited:
215M’s found / pending completion of trade. Still interested in 210M’s or CCI large rifle primers.

H4350 is no longer available for trade. H1000 likely off the list too (unless it’s a huge primer haul) so I can use up the 215Ms. Primarily looking to trade the CCI 450s and/or 5 one pounders of sealed retumbo (same lot).