• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Found

HEY, fng23, You did me wrong on that!!!!!!!!! CHARIE112!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY, fng23, You did me wrong on that!!!!!!!!! CHARIE112!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure what's goin on between you two, but first of all, its customary to not go on another dudes WTB ad and try to sleeze into the same item. But I let that one go and didnt say anything. But now you're just shitting in my ad to complain about whatever went on between the two of you. Take it somewhere else and get out of my ad.

Sixpack340,

My apologies for the shitshow that apparently is happening beyond my control.

Charlie112, i request paypal.....you don't paypal......nuff said. Lets take it elsewhere if you would like to further discuss.

I'm not sure what's goin on between you two, but first of all, its customary to not go on another dudes WTB ad and try to sleeze into the same item. But I let that one go and didnt say anything. But now you're just shitting in my ad to complain about whatever went on between the two of you. Take it somewhere else and get out of my ad.
I apologize if the move was a sleeze. I thought it was ok to call seconds on an item if deal fell thru. I understand that WTB must be different. Not to Big of a man to say I am sorry, made mistakes before. Charlie112