• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Dschapp44

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2018
    Let me know what you have. I’d prefer a raider 5 or chief model.

Have you tried contacting them directly?

They sold out of most of their stuff right after Christmas, then were busy making a bunch of new stuff for SHOT, they should be back from SHOT next week and have an idea of what is in stock for immediate shipment if you want to give them a call.

Both the Raider and Chief are current production models also, so if they are out of stock on the one you want, you should be able to put in a backorder for one and they will ship it as soon as it gets made.

The Website doesn't do back orders, but if you call the number up and talk to them, they can put you down for one.

The website shows a couple Raider 5 ones in stock as well.

I really appreciate it. The way they describe their ordering periods and everything being out of stock is why I posted this. I’ll give them a call

If you have trouble getting through to them early next week, PM me and I'll see if I can ask them to have the person who does the order processing to give you a call.