• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Found

DisplacedTexan

Ornery Tech Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Sedalia, MO
    Looking for an 1/2x28 ATS Barrel Tuner

Prefer Stainless, but I'll take anything you got.

Last edited:
    I have a nearly new one I'd like to sell but it has the standard heavy fill that's the beads. I wasn't aware they made one with sand in full size.

Like I said, I've got one if your interested in it. I also have one I ruined putting a half sand half bead mix in. The zippers on the GC's don't play well with fine sand. That's the main reason the shmedium has a spout instead. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Like I said, I've got one if your interested in it. I also have one I ruined putting a half sand half bead mix in. The zippers on the GC's don't play well with fine sand. That's the main reason the shmedium has a spout instead. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
    The half sand half beads didn’t work? Good to know cause I’ve been thinking about doing just that.

Interesting, because Armageddon told me today that they don’t make the OG wax canvas with sand because it weighs 12 lbs. They said I could fill it with sand myself though.....

Reactions: ShotgunDiesel