• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Found

Wanting To Buy
I have quite a collection all mine are 50, 54 and 58. All are built by reputable builders of CLA. Ping me and perhaps we can chat.

Just an fyi, Wife bought me the traditions Hawkins kit that comes in the white for Christmas a few years back. It was a fun easy build. I just stained and waxed the wood and did a rust brown on the metal. Best part about it is that it shoots awesome. Extremely surprised with the accuracy. Give it a try I think you’ll be super happy with the results especially knowing you assembled it yourself. I use goex fff and Hornady round balls. Killed a nice buck with it last year during mountain heritage season here in the WV.

Just an fyi, Wife bought me the traditions Hawkins kit that comes in the white for Christmas a few years back. It was a fun easy build. I just stained and waxed the wood and did a rust brown on the metal. Best part about it is that it shoots awesome. Extremely surprised with the accuracy. Give it a try I think you’ll be super happy with the results especially knowing you assembled it yourself. I use goex fff and Hornady round balls. Killed a nice buck with it last year during mountain heritage season here in the WV.
I might still go that route with a kit. I just figured someone in this group might have one gathering dust that they'd let go.

I might still go that route with a kit. I just figured someone in this group might have one gathering dust that they'd let go.
Wondering if someone can help. I ran across a hawken a few years back. Guessing 30 caliber. Octagon barrel. Strange but no markings. Even stranger the bore is octagon. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.