• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD FOUND

If you can “settle” for a 6 GT….

If you can “settle” for a 6 GT….

Appreciate the offer but looking for a mainstream cartridge. Need off the shelf availability. Not gonna be used for prs. Good build though for sure.

I think I have a rem700 action that’s been nitrided with a new bolt and a 22” sendero profile 6.5cm barrel. Pretty sure it’s sitting in my office at work. If you have any interest in something like that, shoot me a pm and we can talk price. 😎

Or a trued 700 in 7mm-08 that’s a complete rifle coated in sniper grey cerakote that’s around your price range. Whatever you’d like.

Call Nick at Straight Jacket Arms. He had some Remington actions and I think his barreled actions where a good price with the Remington action

A little over your limit but a little more than a barreled action too. But if you just wanted the single barreled action in 6Creed and the 6.5 barrel I would drop it to $1500 shipped to your FFL. I would keep the new 6 Creed barrel.

I think I have a rem700 action that’s been nitrided with a new bolt and a 22” sendero profile 6.5cm barrel. Pretty sure it’s sitting in my office at work. If you have any interest in something like that, shoot me a pm and we can talk price. 😎

Or a trued 700 in 7mm-08 that’s a complete rifle coated in sniper grey cerakote that’s around your price range. Whatever you’d like.
Shoot me a PM about these, definitely interested.

A little over your limit but a little more than a barreled action too. But if you just wanted the single barreled action in 6Creed and the 6.5 barrel I would drop it to $1500 shipped to your FFL. I would keep the new 6 Creed barrel.

If the GAP templar fits in a KRG Bravo without modifications I may be interested in this, shoot me a DM please. I get lost in those forum replies lol.

If the GAP templar fits in a KRG Bravo without modifications I may be interested in this, shoot me a DM please. I get lost in those forum replies lol.
I can not say for sure as I have not used one. Ask KRG what the distance is from the center of front action screw to rear and front of recoil lug area is and I can measure.

Defiance tenacity with 28" Krieger barrel with 1800 rounds down it if interested.