• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Found

Flywheel

Dude
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2013
Hells Circle - Texas
I know it's a long shot, looking for a KAC URX 4 mlok rail in the 13 inch variety.

Hoping someone has one squirreled away and just not using it. I've got cash, let me pay you for what you aren't using.

If you aren't a verified user/supporter with some years here, don't waste your time, I won't respond.

Maybe I get lucky, I could use it 🤣.
Haha, yea I've been looking for them for some time. I have one that is going to be used for a build. I was trying to find a 10.75 with no luck.

Good luck though, I hate the look of the new KAC rails.

I don't want to have to buy a full upper for one then part it out 🙄.

I'm hoping they do what they have done with the 3.1 rails and continue urx4 production for some time.

I'm not really a fan either, it's very "Geissele-ish". That in it's self isn't a bad thing if you're Geissele, but for a company built on better engineering, it doesn't impress.

I don't have one to fondle obviously, the only thing that would really change it, would be if the hardware was titanium to cut weight.

Reactions: AngryKoala
Holy crap. Are they really that hard to find? Too bad mines all scratched and worthless. I think it’s short af as well.

Attachments

• IMG_4332.jpg
    IMG_4332.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 31