• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Foundation Centurion for Impact 737

Sprayed99

WJK 4-9-18
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2012
    DFW TX
    This is a very early centurion that is done in a finish that is in between “natural” and “Dark”. Inlet for Impact 737 / Hawkins M5

I have used this stock for the last 18months over about 30 or so matches and it has some very light surface marks. There is a slight ghost mark from a “TS” sticker that was on the rifle, but it will fade away ( not the first time I have seen that). If the finish is an issue pull the weights and call Foundation and have it refinished

The stock includes 18 tungsten weights, DINA brass rail that is cerakoted, I also replaced all the hardware with stainless, and a full size foundation rail that was cut and angle profiled. This way the entire width of the stock rides the bag but when sliding the stock along the bag the rail doesn’t snag or hang up on your bag. I will include the original rail for the stock with hardware. Rough weight as it sit is almost 10lbs. If you are looking for a heavy weight stock for PRS or other gamer gun stuff this will save you some serious cash.

1,100 shipped or best reasonable offer.

*No trades
    *Selling as a package, will not take items off.

IMG_8855.jpeg
    IMG_8856.jpeg
    IMG_8857.jpeg
    IMG_8859.jpeg