• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Foundation Centurion Rem 700 SA Dark Distressed

wcoats

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2020
Apex NC
Foundation Centurion bedded for a worked over and trued Rem 700(Yes an actual Rem 700 not a clone) with Hawkins M5 bottom metal. I know Foundation does specific inlets for each variant of the Rem 700 clone so not sure how much if any work will need to be done to make it work with your specific action if you aren't using it for an actual Remington Rem 700 action.
In great condition and the dark distressed color looks awesome. Pictures don't do it justice you have to see it in person in the sun to fully see it. There is one small surface scratch above the bottom metal on the right side that I included a close-up picture of.

Given that I am listing it for a little less than the going rate for a Foundation Centurion to leave some room for bedding work if needed. $1,000 shipped including Hawkins M5 bottom metal.

Back story: I've recently discovered/decided I prefer the feel of a stock to a Chassis and replaced my MDT ACC with a Manners stock. I then came across a decent deal on this Foundation stock and decided to try it out and see how I liked the feel vs my Manners TCS. I like the feel of the Manners better so reselling this Foundation after only having it for a few days.

Attachments

• IMG_6624.jpeg
    IMG_6624.jpeg
    853 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6626.jpeg
    IMG_6626.jpeg
    702.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6627.jpeg
    IMG_6627.jpeg
    860.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_6628.jpeg
    IMG_6628.jpeg