• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Foundation Centurion Vudoo / Rim X / Rem700 w/ Hawkins BDM and Tungsten Weight Kit

CasperTheFriendlyGhost

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 19, 2023
Traveling
Hello,

I have an extra Left Handed Foundation Centurion in Dark Distressed Finish for Vudoo / Rim X / Rem 700 SA that comes with Hawkins Bottom Metal and a Full Tungsten Weight Kit. Zelle or USPS only, no Paypal please.

It's in perfect condition, it was just too heavy for my taste and I went lighter but didn't want to separate the weight kit.

Please watch out for scammers if you post a reply, I WON'T DM YOU if you reply in thread, you should DM me directly so that you know you are DMing me and not a scammer account. Thank you!!

$1350 Shipped to your door. :)

Attachments

• foundation1.jpg
    foundation1.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 83
  • foundation2.jpg
    foundation2.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 85
  • foundation3.jpg
    foundation3.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 79
  • foundation4.jpg
    foundation4.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Trent A
I was asked about the weight, my scale says 10 pounds 3 ounces with the full weight kit, I don't know if that is pinpoint accurate so I'd say probably plus or minus 3 ounces. Stock Centurion is 5 pounds 11 ounces, so the Tungsten seems to add about 4.5 pounds give or take. :)

Reactions: Trent A