• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Foundation Centurion Weight Kit

christopheraz

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2017
Gilbert, AZ
I have a set of brass weights for the Foundation Centurion stock. There are 22 brass weights that will add 1 lb 12 oz to the stock. I have drilled and tapped these at #6-32 to help with removal. I am not sure how people are securing these in their stocks. I cut parts of orings and shoved them in between 2 sides of the weight and the honeycomb. They are pretty snug in two of my Centurion stocks.

$120 - Full weight kit (22 weights) drilled and tapped

PayPal friends and family is preferred or add the percentage to cover the fees.

If there is enough interest I might make more weight kits. I would also be interested in the dimensions of the honeycombs in the other Foundation stocks. Added pictures of the weights in my Centurion. It also looks like these will fit an MG2 as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1759.jpeg
    IMG_1759.jpeg
    540.9 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_1766.jpeg
    IMG_1766.jpeg
    276.1 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_1768.jpeg
    IMG_1768.jpeg
    361.1 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
I’m interested. Can you post a pic of them in your stock? I’d like to see how the top surface of the weight sits as compared to the barrel channel.
Thanks

I’m interested. Can you post a pic of them in your stock? I’d like to see how the top surface of the weight sits as compared to the barrel channel.
Thanks
Added pictures of my Centurion. I am running a Proof Comp Contour and paper passes all the way to the action.

I’ll take a set. PM to follow.