• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Foundation Centurion

Roksliding

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2020
Wisconsin
Impact 737R
Black
RH
Hillbilly cut by foundation
Tungsten weights
Hawkins metal
360 precision steel arca rail cut to ~8”
LOP spacer
Wiebad comb pad
Sikes clutch knob

It’s used. It has some battle marks. The front 10 weights are held in with double sided tape. They will come out with a little assistance. I have all the weights and will ship them, (I just noticed not all are pictured, the spare I wasn’t using are just put away)

The cat tongue rubber tape I left on. I also didn’t like when the rubber butt pad would catch my shirt when I was moving, so that’s just electrical tape. I also have rubber stock, cut to size I put in the open spaces I left in.. it makes zero difference, just never took them out..

1000.00 lower 48

1D5AD540-1322-4B0F-983A-C395EB5CCE1D.jpeg
A52F7FC2-DDE6-4FC2-B8CB-FA0801C1197D.jpeg
45A14F98-4D3E-4107-8660-F0DDCD1023E1.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s a cut they do on the forearm to give you some flat real estate to put your thumb, if you drive your rifle with your hand forward opposed to on the scope…

Circled in red is the area they cut, it normally comes to a “peak” and they just cut the area flat by taking about 1/4 of an inch off..
C9204F4A-2E8B-4A5A-9890-D4A0250FFB6A.jpeg

Reactions: 4O6shootist
Nope! Sorry, thought I put sold on it.

Um, as far as it fitting I’m not 100% sure, I BELIEVE, I’ve read of people doing minor grinding to fit Impact to Defiance and Defiance to impact…

Either way good luck

Reactions: Nachtwolf