• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Foundation cheek rest adjustment help??

tydex21

Sleepy
Minuteman
May 21, 2018
23E6F571-911F-45C4-AE4B-806F5EFE274E.jpeg

Who knows what this is and where I can get it?!?! Someone needs to take my money.

It's only for lefties because of the reverse threads!😂
Lol, that would be my luck ;). I understand that it is KMW gear and that TS customs makes a similar one, but that isn’t what I want. I want that sleek, shiny one lol.

Honestly you probably want the TS customs... It takes some pretty significant force to tighten the KMW hardware down to where the cheek rest won’t come out, and at least the TS gives you some leverage.

The round knurled knob would be a pita to get tight enough.

If you’re dead set on the stainless, you could probably. Make it easy enough.

Reactions: tydex21
Honestly you probably want the TS customs... It takes some pretty significant force to tighten the KMW hardware down to where the cheek rest won’t come out, and at least the TS gives you some leverage.

The round knurled knob would be a pita to get tight enough.

If you’re dead set on the stainless, you could probably. Make it easy enough.
Lol, probably so. However, I am mechanically disinclined and would prefer to just buy it.

I finally found one similar but not exactly the same. I keep seeing this one pop up on Instagram photos but haven’t seen one in person yet. I’m still looking for sure though!

Look for thumb screws on this website:

@tydex21 I will say this about the foundation wheel I have. The knob is the same form factor as say the KMW wheel, i.e. a square-ish knob so you get good purchase on it. If you want, I can get you a picture when I get in from work in the morning.

Reactions: tydex21 and DDoug
@tydex21 I will say this about the foundation wheel I have. The knob is the same form factor as say the KMW wheel, i.e. a square-ish knob so you get good purchase on it. If you want, I can get you a picture when I get in from work in the morning.
If you have time, I’d love to see it. Thanks!!

Reactions: Flywheel
I believe the one that Primal Rights sells is indeed the TS Custom product.

I bought one from him and installed it on my Loggerhead and it works perfectly.