• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD foundation for impact 737 and vudoo prices OBO

ballistictip1088

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 31, 2022
az
edit- had someone PM me that these are the centurion models.

dark foundation comes with bottom metal, lead weight kit, and arca rail. the arca rail is cut in half so you can run a full rail or half. it works as it should.
I used this stock for a bit before switching over to the mg2. I belive this is the mg1 its got the straighter grip, I switched to the more angled grip. I always get there stock models mixed up. $1090 obo shipped and insured. inlet for rem700

SOLDlight coyote inlet for vudoo 22. this has some small marks from the safe. I had an action in this one but dont remeber shooting it. also switched it over to the model with slanted grip. this is the straight grip same as the other I have posted. $990 obo shipped and insured.SOLD

I can take any additonal pics buyer wants. I can take payment via usps mo, cert. check, cashiers check, zelle, cash app. I CANNOT TAKE PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL OR VENMO

Attachments

• a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 264
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 262
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Reactions: JMetzinger
Did you run the mtu in it?
I bought a barreled action from Altus and they only had the thinner profile barrel in stock when I bought it. I believe it’s the kukri or however it’s spelled profile that I have. There is a ton of room around the barrel in the channel

bump with or best offer added. please make reasonable offers. I am not hurting for cash and will not take $500. just need to make room.

Reactions: TheOE800