• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Foundation Genesis 2 Barrel Channel

Its not bad, especially since youre using a truck axle barrel. The fact that the whole stock is ugly as fuck trips my OCD, but they're nice to shoot. Here’s mine with a Bartlein MTU.
IMG_8150.jpeg

Foul! Lol. They look like turds!
Lol. Turds, huh? Nice looking rifles fellas. I appreciate the pictures. I’ll either get the black or the dark distressed. I have two rifles being built by Altus. One is a TLE 3 with Proof Competition Contour in 6 Creed and an Impact with Bartlein MTU in 6.5 Creed. I have a PRS1 for the 6 Creed and a MPA BA for the 6.5 but now I feel like I need a Foundation. Lol. So I will probably put the Impact in a Foundation instead of the MPA Chassis. After getting a Manners TCS for my 6 Dasher that Blue Mountain built for me, I am starting to prefer a stock over a chassis. That’s subject to change in the next few months and I might switch them all back to chassis’s. Lol

Lol. Turds, huh? Nice looking rifles fellas. I appreciate the pictures. I’ll either get the black or the dark distressed. I have two rifles being built by Altus. One is a TLE 3 with Proof Competition Contour in 6 Creed and an Impact with Bartlein MTU in 6.5 Creed. I have a PRS1 for the 6 Creed and a MPA BA for the 6.5 but now I feel like I need a Foundation. Lol. So I will probably put the Impact in a Foundation instead of the MPA Chassis. After getting a Manners TCS for my 6 Dasher that Blue Mountain built for me, I am starting to prefer a stock over a chassis. That’s subject to change in the next few months and I might switch them all back to chassis’s. Lol
Impacts only shoot well in foundations.

Lol

Just a little funnin’