• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Foundation Genesis 2, dark distressed, Impact 737R inlet

Kiba

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2011
Central CA
Have a like new Foundation Genesis 2 for sale. I purchased this new direct from foundation, ordered and shipped February of 2023.

Dark distressed, Impact 737R & Hawkins M5 DBM inlet, standard weight, right hand, with front picatinny rail.

Was used for some load development, a few prone and bench shooting sessions, and 1 ground squirrel hunting trip. Fantastic fit and finish and a really solid stock but it just doesn't fit me real well for whatever reason and it shows in my shooting. Like new condition, it's never been banged around on barricades or anything.

Asking $1000 shipped and insured. Payment via discreet Paypal F&F, zelle, USPS MO or personal check (will ship when payment clears.)

foundation1.jpg

foundation2.jpg

foundation3.jpg

foundation4.jpg

1711511272774__01.png

Last edited:
do you know if this will work w a vudoo 360?

It would probably drop in, but the ejection port and bolt release cut outs might not be a perfect match for the vudoo. You could always email Foundation and see what they say, I don't want to tell you for certain that it will fit for only for it not to fit if you buy it.

Reactions: 10.5stang