• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Foundation Genesis 2 vs Centurion

Tony1320

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Anyone try both of these stocks? Looking at switching my Exodus for one of these not sure which one to go with

I have both. I like them both and honestly use them interchangeably. I don't even notice the difference in grip distance from the trigger. I think the MG2 looks a little better with the more rounded edges on the forend. I thought the centurion forend would sit on a bag a lot better, but the difference is minimal and I go back and forth on which I like better for positional shooting. You can't go wrong with either one. I do like that you can order the MG2 without the butt hook.

Reactions: nrspence
I have both. I like them both and honestly use them interchangeably. I don't even notice the difference in grip distance from the trigger. I think the MG2 looks a little better with the more rounded edges on the forend. I thought the centurion forend would sit on a bag a lot better, but the difference is minimal and I go back and forth on which I like better for positional shooting. You can't go wrong with either one. I do like that you can order the MG2 without the butt hook.
Thanks for the reply that’s the input I was searching for.

I have the centurion, and have handled and shot an exodus a couple of times. I have small hands and found the exodus to be too far of a reach for me. Centurion has been super stable off a heavy shmedium.

I’ve shot all, I’m a short shit with small hands. I’m not little marco, but the centurion is a traditional stock look with a chassis straight down handle feel that gets my trigger finger in the right position. Several people I know have switched to the centurion for competition from the G2 to Centurion.

I have huge long fingers and even though you can tell the distance is more for smaller hands, I can manage 1/4 moa with my wife’s centurion on a Nuke 1.1. It’s fairly forgiving and I like the vertical angle.

I bought a used genesis 1, will see how I like it. I really like the distance the KRG chassis have grip to trigger.

I bought a used genesis 1, will see how I like it. I really like the distance the KRG chassis have grip to trigger.
You’ll definitely feel the difference between the two. I’ve owned the KRG chasssis a few years back. It’s literally apples and oranges on how it feels between krg and foundation.