• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Foundation stocks vs Manners TCS?

Going to shoot with some guys this weekend and know a couple will have foundations. One is a centurion for sure not positive on other.

Have decent sized hands and know I prefer my eh1 to my bravo. Both with flat shoe triggers. May just be the more pronounced palm swell on the manners though?

Reactions: Islas82
Here’s some close ups of my grip panels.
I’m currently in the same boat you were a few months ago, looking to buy either the manners or genesis2/ centurion. Would you say the genesis grip is pretty close to the manners?

I wish foundations website would have a little more detail on each model they make.

Honestly thinking about just building two impacts one on a manners other on a foundation

I have a couple MG2's, a Centurion, and a Manners EH1.

MG2 is probably closer to the Manners than the Centurion is. The MG2 and Manners have a bit of angle to the grip which for me affects the angle my wrist wants to sit when shooting positional. The Centurion is more vertical, and has a closer grip to trigger relationship - it's a bit different of a hand position. The EH1 is slightly fatter than the MG2, feels thicker horizontally. From recollection the standard Centurion shares that "wider" feeling along with the vertical grip (my Centurion is not standard width).

I came to Foundation after several years of shooting an MPA chassis. Going to the MG2 was a bit of an adjustment since I was so used to the vertical grip, at that point I bet that a Centurion would have felt more "normal". After a few months and a few matches I got used to the MG2 and now it feels normal rather than the vertical grip.

I shoot the MG2 as my primary competition rifle, my daughter shoots the Centurion and likes the more compact grip-to-trigger relationship because of her smaller hands. Her Centurion is also modified to be narrower width wise, for the same reason.

Reactions: Misfit_