• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Foundation weight kit

Kjohnson 1972

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2018
Add 1.8 lbs. to your Foundation Genesis stock and 1.0 lb to the Exodus. Machined from solid brass bar. Won’t rust. Kit comes with 22 weights.
Price- Genesis $110 shipped in conus and Exodus $80 shipped in conus. Please specify which stock when ordering.
Weights drop in existing holes and must be secured in holes by method of your choice. 2 sided tape, silicone, or bedding material.
#6-32 thread added to one end for easy removal.
Fit may vary
paypal-
PM for any questions.

Attachments

• 015F6EE1-D860-40AE-864E-C9CF29591C53.jpeg
    015F6EE1-D860-40AE-864E-C9CF29591C53.jpeg
    442.1 KB · Views: 1,290
  • 7FFDAC26-547B-499D-B126-759969416946.jpeg
    7FFDAC26-547B-499D-B126-759969416946.jpeg
    391.5 KB · Views: 1,469
  • IMG_4643.jpg
    IMG_4643.jpg
    690.6 KB · Views: 1,171
Last edited:
Now you need to make bars that go between adjustable cheek and stock that are black.. I made some out of duck decoy weights.

The light variants have different slots as do the exodus from the Genesis I believe.

a friend bought a kit from a local guy for his Genesis and it would not work with my exodus. They would stick out and we’re too talk.

I believe the cuts on the genesis and exodus are the same. If the cuts are .750” deep and hexagon shape they should work.

I’ll take mine apart today and measure them. Are they just pressed in? Will they fall out and hit the barrel if turned upside down?

They are not press fit. Too much variation in pockets to make a press fit. You can use 2 sided tape, silicone, small drop of super glue, bedding material to hold them in. They have a #6-32 thread in one end to help you get the weights out after installed. Use a 6-32 screw to put in weight to help pull out.

Why is the threaded hole not shown in any photos? I was actually thinking after the original post how that would be great mod’ to the kit to aid in removal in the future if desired.

That was first set I made and added hole after that set. I can update pics.

Is double-sided tape enough to hold them in place securely? What is recommended that isn't permanent?

Double sided tape is working in one application. There is only a handful of kits out and I’m not sure how they are installing them. The weights fit pretty snug in holes.

Reactions: linsmea
The exodus cuts are different. I measured them with my calipers and they are .7030 wide and .4100 deep.

Can you get access to a Exodus stock and see if you could make some for it? Where are you located?

So has anyone confirmed for sure these will or will not fit the exodus? I'd love to get a set for my exodus light!

get ahold of a exodus and see what you find. If you get a kit made for them I’ll be in for one.
The current weights are too tall for the exodus stocks. I will have to get some measurements and cut a few sets down to try.

I would take a set for the Exodus as well.

Curious on the Exodus kit as well.

Is the exodus set closer to 1 lb due to the holes being significantly more shallow than the genesis configuration?

Do you want me to post up the revelation hole sizes too:LOL:

I will be at Altus Saturday with some weight kits for Foundation stocks if anyone wants to purchase or look at.

Reactions: linsmea
I have 3 sets for exodus but waiting on feedback from the set I sent out last week.