• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Founders of The Constitution

lash

Swamp Rat
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2012
Central Florida
There was a series of these articles in The Epoch Times that highlighted the brief backgrounds and various contributions of those considered instrumental to the forming of our nations Constitution. I’m especially enjoying the articles covering some of the lesser known and in some cases almost unknown figures that were instrumental to this effort.

Part 5: Edmund Randolph​

For those that don’t know, Epoch Times is probably the most well written and unbiased print and internet media I’ve seen in a long, long time. It is very refreshing to be able to read articles written at a level above 3rd grade with actual facts and multiple views. It’s not all sound bites and click bait like most anything else I’m seeing these days.

Washington
Jefferson
Madison
Monroe
Henry
Randolph

Virginia brought it's best. Theyre now rolling in their graves.

tenor.gif

Epoch Times is run by Falun Gong religion/organization.

Falun Gong was persecuted by the PRC.

I’m not saying there is anything nefarious about that.

Only thing I know about Falun Gong after absolutely zero research is they promote “clean” nutrition and living.

Only point is that they are heavily biased……against red Chinese communists.

They do have a purpose to their efforts and a big part of that is having you support them.

I’m in, but they preach to the choir.

Randolph didn’t sign as he disagreed with some of the content. Despite having been instrumental in making sure that much of what we know today exists. See the “Virginia Plan”, first offered up in his speech on May 29, 1787.

It should be noted that I am no Constitutional scholar and just enjoy learning. If you see anything wrong that I wrote, feel free too correct me with the appropriate reference.

Epoch Times is run by Falun Gong religion/organization.

Falun Gong was persecuted by the PRC.

I’m not saying there is anything nefarious about that.

Only thing I know about Falun Gong after absolutely zero research is they promote “clean” nutrition and living.

Only point is that they are heavily biased……against red Chinese communists.

They do have a purpose to their efforts and a big part of that is having you support them.

I’m in, but they preach to the choir.
I did not know that and actually my still don’t know that, but my support is intellectual and not monetary.

There is no denying that all of their articles are well written and intellectually superior to most anything else out there today.

Reactions: pmclaine
Randolph didn’t sign as he disagreed with some of the content. Despite having been instrumental in making sure that much of what we know today exists. See the “Virginia Plan”, first offered up in his speech on May 29, 1787.

It should be noted that I am no Constitutional scholar and just enjoy learning. If you see anything wrong that I wrote, feel free too correct me with the appropriate reference.
Exactly,,notice he's not on the list?
I posted?

Reactions: lash