• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Four scenarios.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I find when considering problems it helps to reduce the components to the LCD, and to try to imagine the same situation with slightly different circumstances. ON this one lets leave all religion out of it. Strictly logic and reason.

Scenario 1- A guy moves to the Atlantic coast of Florida and buys a nice expensive home but decides to roll the dice and not buy hurricane insurance. First season a hurricane hits dead center on his new house and blows it so far he now lives in Mississippi. He cries and wimpers for government help. should he get it? Should we feel even a bit sorry fo him for building a home o the coast in a known hurricane area?

Scenario 2-A couple of arrogant wealthy white morons get shitfaced in Manhattan and decide they'll just cruise up to Harlem an start some shit. They get their car stolen, beat to a bloody pulp, and robbed of everything they had. Should I feel sorry for them? Start a go fund me to help them out?

Scenario 3- Guy breaks into a home and gets shot. Should I feel sorry for him? Should I have to help with his hospital bills?

Scenario 4- A bunch of people convince some others with lots of guns to help them take a piece of land they want even though that land is currently populated by people who hate them, and surrounded by billions of others who hate them. Not only do they take the land but they crowd the former residents into a small space and make life hard for them. Now every body around them really hates them and conspires to destroy them. Should we have even a small amount of concern for those so arrogant as to seize land that wasnt theirs, displace hundreds of thousands, and create a firestorm in the whole area that could set off a powder deg that blows up the whold world?

Thats why I feel no sympathy for and wouldnt lift a hand to help Nation State of Israel. They jumped into the middle of a world of shit, literally, and it should be theirs to deal with.

1) the situation in Israel isn't nearly as simple as you've laid it out.

2) I still don't give a shit because Israel is not America...and if the sand people want to fight, let them fight.
    If you leave the 'religion' out it gets pretty simple.

Imagine the world if Israel had never come to be. We would still be tight with the Saudis and most of the rest of them and the Petro Dollar would be unchallenged.

Probably no 9/11, no Afghanistan, no Iraq.

Pipe dreams, the greedy and evil would just find another way to fuck things up.

1 hell no
    2 shit no
    3 fuck no
    4 who actually gives a fuck what happens over there. Not our problem , stay home , mind your own business. Lots cheaper that way.

You CANNOT take religion out of the situation.

Without "religion" there would be no Saudi Arabia
    Without "religion" there would be no America as we know it today.
    Without "religion" there would be no "Arabs" or "Palestinians".
    Without "religion" you probably wouldn't be alive.

The entire course of human history has been shaped by religion or dogmatic beliefs held like religion.
    Those who hated religion to the extreme, went out and made their own religion of hate, just like is happening once again today.

You CANNOT take religion out of the situation.

Without "religion" there would be no Saudi Arabia
    Without "religion" there would be no America as we know it today.
    Without "religion" there would be no "Arabs" or "Palestinians".
    Without "religion" you probably wouldn't be alive.

The entire course of human history has been shaped by religion or dogmatic beliefs held like religion.
    Those who hated religion to the extreme, went out and made their own religion of hate, just like is happening once again today.
    But you can.

Group 'J' did action 'X' which pissed off a huge group 'M'. 'J' did it knowing it would cause trouble. Now they cry to the world that all the 'M's" hate them and sworn to destroy them.

'J' could have avoided ALL of this by simply not performing actions 'X'. Simple, just like if I dont intentionally go into Harlem and start shit, I likely wont get robbed and killed.

If I dont jump into a crocodile infested pond I likely wont get eaten. If I do thats on me, I shouldnt bitch and blame the crocodiles.

Simple, no religion needed.

I find when considering problems it helps to reduce the components to the LCD, and to try to imagine the same situation with slightly different circumstances. ON this one lets leave all religion out of it. Strictly logic and reason.

Scenario 1- A guy moves to the Atlantic coast of Florida and buys a nice expensive home but decides to roll the dice and not buy hurricane insurance. First season a hurricane hits dead center on his new house and blows it so far he now lives in Mississippi. He cries and wimpers for government help. should he get it? Should we feel even a bit sorry fo him for building a home o the coast in a known hurricane area?

Scenario 2-A couple of arrogant wealthy white morons get shitfaced in Manhattan and decide they'll just cruise up to Harlem an start some shit. They get their car stolen, beat to a bloody pulp, and robbed of everything they had. Should I feel sorry for them? Start a go fund me to help them out?

Scenario 3- Guy breaks into a home and gets shot. Should I feel sorry for him? Should I have to help with his hospital bills?

Scenario 4- A bunch of people convince some others with lots of guns to help them take a piece of land they want even though that land is currently populated by people who hate them, and surrounded by billions of others who hate them. Not only do they take the land but they crowd the former residents into a small space and make life hard for them. Now every body around them really hates them and conspires to destroy them. Should we have even a small amount of concern for those so arrogant as to seize land that wasnt theirs, displace hundreds of thousands, and create a firestorm in the whole area that could set off a powder deg that blows up the whold world?

Thats why I feel no sympathy for and wouldnt lift a hand to help Nation State of Israel. They jumped into the middle of a world of shit, literally, and it should be theirs to deal with.

1. No
    2. No
    3. No
    4. Gross oversimplification which overlooks thousands of years of history. GFY

The situation is plenty complicated without even considering the religious aspects and those cannot be ignored. It's mostly the west's fault that the most radical of muzzies are charge over there. Not necessarily us, but the brits and French. We haven't really helped the situation though. There have always been jews in Israel, just like people have always taken land from other people. That's been happening all over the world since the beginning of time. Different Indian tribes pushed each other all over north America way before the gringos showed up.

I think that I should get to keep my money but I'd rather my tax dollars took care of the orphans in Appalachia before they got washed to politicians through Ukraine and Israel.

My rabbi told me that we sh…… oh nevermind.
    Scenario 1 = no
    Scenario 2 = no
    Scenario 3 = no
    Scenario 4 = no, but we could send Ben Shapiro as a token of good will.

How so many do not understand this, I'll never understand myself.
    It's not a matter of not being able to understand, but having the acuity to separate various incidents and examine each in its own light.

I'm speaking of "This particular instance...."

It's not a matter of not being able to understand, but having the acuity to separate various incidents and examine each in its own light.

I'm speaking of "This particular instance...."

Well no fucking wonder you lack understanding.

The people who are doing the fighting don't see it your way and will never do. If you really want to understand you have to take all of it in context, not just "this particular instance".

And Texas and Oklahoma are known for tornadoes. West Coast has earthquakes. Northeast has killer cold. Should those people also be denied help because they moved to a place known for a danger?

No.

Nope. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Hard to tell. People from Israel have never declared that they must kill all people who are not Hebrew. As opposed to the Koran.

All those not of the nation of Islam are infidels.

And in another part of that book, all infidels must die.

Anyway, really, USA is, I think, not all that jazzed about Israel but needed an ally in the area. We have been after the oil in the Caspian Sea for a century or so.

And Texas and Oklahoma are known for tornadoes. West Coast has earthquakes. Northeast has killer cold. Should those people also be denied help because they moved to a place known for a danger?

No.

Nope. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Hard to tell. People from Israel have never declared that they must kill all people who are not Hebrew. As opposed to the Koran.

All those not of the nation of Islam are infidels.

Anyway, really, USA is, I think, not all that jazzed about Israel but needed an ally in the area. We have been after the oil in the Caspian Sea for a century or so.
    And to at least part of Judaism we are 'Goy', barely, servants. They have no respect for you, remember what they did in the promised land.

I do believe they, the Muzzmeisters, give the infidels the option to convert, and live. I reckon I'd convert until I could get back to place where sanity ruled.q

It be like

-Submit of die Mggot

-YO, I be submittin, now where be'z the next bus to anywhere but here?

Last edited:

This is the dominant interpretation because the only "leaders" that were allowed to travel and gain prominence were the religious leaders. They became more and more radical. Fuckin limeys' policy. Now the worst of that society rises to the top and encourages horrible behavior.

If we want it, we should take it. Quit pussy footing around and pretending like we want them to live like we do. Will never happen because then gas would be cheap and no need for green energy bullshit. Tax $ wouldn't be funneled to politicians and washed through the mic. Not going to happen.

This is the dominant interpretation because the only "leaders" that were allowed to travel and gain prominence were the religious leaders. They became more and more radical. Fuckin limeys' policy. Now the worst of that society rises to the top and encourages horrible behavior.

If we want it, we should take it. Quit pussy footing around and pretending like we want them to live like we do. Will never happen because then gas would be cheap and no need for green energy bullshit. Tax $ wouldn't be funneled to politicians and washed through the mic. Not going to happen.
    9/11 and the ensuing GWOT was all about oil. Again, specifically, getting a route from the Caspian Sea to the Gulf. Afghanistan, as a nation, never did anything to us, nor were they "harboring" bin Laden.

Saddam Hussein was our ally against Iran. Until he was no longer useful. Then, he needed to be bad so that we could invade Iraq.

Reactions: Bbob
    maybe israel is the canary in the coalmine.

I'm sure I'm showing my ignorance here but wasn't Gaza populated mostly by Palestinians anyway after president Bush gave it back to them?

And to at least part of Judaism we are 'Goy', barely, servants. They have no respect for you, remember what they did in the promised land.

I do believe they, the Muzzmeisters, give the infidels the option to convert, and live. I reckon I'd convert until I could get back to place where sanity ruled.q

It be like

-Submit of die Mggot

-YO, I be submittin, now where be'z the next bus to anywhere but here?
    Your antisemitism is getting really fucking old

Fuck with the Jews and you will fuck with more than just the Jews.

Your antisemitism is getting really fucking old

Fuck with the Jews and you will fuck with more than just the Jews.
    Dont go throwing that anti horse shit around thats like playing the race card. Nobody's interested.

@Maggot I know you said leave religion out of it, but to the hamasites isn’t it primarily about religion?
    Ya got me. I think Hamas is an Iranian sponsored and funded militant militia type group. The core issue is why are they pissed? Because group 'J' took their land. If that hadnt happened all we'd have now is a bunch of tribal rags fighting each other over their own chickenshit stuff.

Last edited:
    Ya got me. I think Hamas is an Iranian sponsored and funded militant militia type group. The core issue is why are they pissed? Because group 'J' took their land. If that hadnt happened all we'd have now is a bunch of tribal rags fighting each other over their own chickenshit stuff.
    If group J had been allowed to go whole hog like they wanted, this wouldn't be an issue. No western countries wanted to let them in when they were being persecuted by the bolsheviks (who were every bit as evil as the current goat fuckers), because many had commie sympathies. We'd still be dealing with the "tribal rags" because oil. Hindsight being 20/20, probably should've nuked the bolsheviks the day after WW2 ended, let group J and the actual Russians have the left overs. Then turned the desert into glass and taken the oil. Or not and dealt with our issues here at home and let the rest of the world sort out their own problems.

The appropriate analogy would be if purple haired commies from kali invaded the rest of America and killed a bunch of innocent people. I'd bet nobody would disagree that that should warrant a full scale invasion of commifornia as both retaliation and rescue of us in the pockets of conservative areas. Pretty much the same thing and an opportunity for a little fun with a convo that isn't funny at all.

The Israelis did not take “their “ (palestinians) land. The city has been called Jew-rusalem for a few thousand years now. At worst for Jews, Palestinians have equal interest in the area, but I’m not sure history would be that generous to the philistines/palestinians.

The bottom line is that Israel would likely permit a two state solution if the other state wasn’t constantly launching rockets at them. Meanwhile, Hamas and alot of Palestinians wants Palestine “From the River to the Sea.” Meaning NO Israel. So if Israel wipes Hamas off the face of the earth it’s tough to fault them for it. And between the two sides, choosing which one to support is an easy choice, given that the other side chants “death to America”.

America needs Allies. If we turn our backs on a friend like Israel, saying it doesn’t effect us, I guarantee some NATO countries immediately start shitting their own pants while Putin rubs his hands together. Wait…that’s already happened. That’s part of what made the Afghanistan withdrawal such an epic disaster. It emboldened Russia to be aggressive(along with having dirt on the corrupt American president.).

Allies need to be able to trust us, because we may need them someday if Russia and China ever decide to go full retard on the world.

Reactions: Rich4 and Garvey
    The appropriate analogy would be if purple haired commies from kali invaded the rest of America and killed a bunch of innocent people. I'd bet nobody would disagree that that should warrant a full scale invasion of commifornia as both retaliation and rescue of us in the pockets of conservative areas. Pretty much the same thing and an opportunity for a little fun with a convo that isn't funny at all.

The invasion is ongoing. You don’t have to kill the enemy, just assimilate.

Who would name themselves after the back end of a pig? Hamass, good grief, don't they know what that sounds like in american?

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    The Israelis did not take “their “ (palestinians) land. The city has been called Jew-rusalem for a few thousand years now. At worst for Jews, Palestinians have equal interest in the area, but I’m not sure history would be that generous to the philistines/palestinians.

The bottom line is that Israel would likely permit a two state solution if the other state wasn’t constantly launching rockets at them. Meanwhile, Hamas and alot of Palestinians wants Palestine “From the River to the Sea.” Meaning NO Israel. So if Israel wipes Hamas off the face of the earth it’s tough to fault them for it. And between the two sides, choosing which one to support is an easy choice, given that the other side chants “death to America”.
    .First, dont think I supp[ort the 'Palestinians', I dont, I think all of them over there, all sides, are religious or other type fucking loonies I just try to look at it with an uncolored lens.

Yes they did take it. It 'Jews' for the most part abandoned the land, certainly as a 'nation or state' over 2000 years ago. Period.

Have you ever taken the time to ask yourself "Why do they chant Death to America?"

Maybe because the land they lived on was seized and they were evicted and we are siding with and supporting the entity that did that. I'd be pissed too.

The Jews/Israeli's set up a a nation/state where they were not wanted. Thats when and where the trouble started.

When you get it down to that level it becomes simple.

How so many do not understand this, I'll never understand myself.
    It's partly the media to blame, and partly the lack of media. At some point, stuff like The Last of the Mohicans where different Indian tribes were openly at war with each other for no reason other than "Well we don't want them around here." went out of favor and the namby-pamby idiot idea that all the tribes and nations lived together in peace and harmony took over. Add the increasing push to establish "white guilt" and you get people who are ignorant and don't even realize it.

You know the Black Panther movie? The bad guy, allegedly some kinda SEAL Force Recon Ranger or whatever, was all bent out of shape because of what white people did to black people two, three hundred years ago and he's supposed to be vaguely sympathetic as a character. Never mind that he's a racist genocidal villain literally named "Killmonger"...

Anyway they did a sequel. Really wasn't very good. The villain is some Mesoamerican merman who hates white people because the Spanish came and enslaved his people (and the Aztecs and the Maya) way back when. And is all bent because they tried to convert him (which admittedly if I had religion flung at me daily and was beaten for rejecting it, I'd be unhappy too) and educated him in Western ways and taught him Latin and such, and because they destroyed his culture. But most importantly, because they enslaved his people and/or killed them. 'Cause slavery is bad, mkay? Enslaving brown people is baaad. And the whole of that part of the movie when they're explaining why the villain is the villain I said to myself, "... Your entire native culture and its neighbor is one of the bloodiest, enslavingest, most human-sacrificingest known to history. Y'all ripped the hearts of slaves out, cut off their heads, and rolled their bodies down the temple stairs. En masse. The Spanish Conquest was full of what amount to war crimes today and gross injustices too, but y'all are hardly innocent on YOUR side either and you were doing it for generations before the Dons ever landed on this side of the Atlantic."

I dunno when it really started, this whole mythical idea that the Indians or the Africans or Pacific Islanders or the Meso/South American peoples were all just big happy singular groups living in peace and harmony, but goddamn is it bullshit. Cherokee slaveowners owned an absolute fuckton of blacks prior to the Civil War in the South, sometimes more than white slaveowners in some areas. Would really get a kick out of seeing an up-in-arms modern liberal decrying how her ancestors were owned by fascist whitey and then finding out it was a Cherokee fellow instead...

Last edited:
    .First, dont think I supp[ort the 'Palestinians', I dont, I think all of them over there, all sides, are religious or other type fucking loonies I just try to look at it with an uncolored lens.

Yes they did take it. It 'Jews' for the most part abandoned the land, certainly as a 'nation or state' over 2000 years ago. Period.

Have you ever taken the time to ask yourself "Why do they chant Death to America?"

Maybe because the land they lived on was seized and they were evicted and we are siding with and supporting the entity that did that. I'd be pissed too.

The Jews/Israeli's set up a a nation/state where they were not wanted. Thats when and where the trouble started.

When you get it down to that level it becomes simple.
    You know, the history of that land is pretty well documented. If anyone actually cares about history.

America needs Allies. If we turn our backs on a friend like Israel, saying it doesn’t effect us, I guarantee some NATO countries immediately start shitting their own pants while Putin rubs his hands together. Wait…that’s already happened. That’s part of what made the Afghanistan withdrawal such an epic disaster. It emboldened Russia to be aggressive(along with having dirt on the corrupt American president.).

Allies need to be able to trust us, because we may need them someday if Russia and China ever decide to go full retard on the world.
    If you think Israel is our friend ally, wake up. Youre Goy, nothing more.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    This goes back to the Old Testament.

Abraham and Sara

Abraham bred Sara's maidservant, Hagar and produced Ishmael.

13 years later Sara produced Isaac.

Hagar and Ishmael were banished to the desert. Ishmael is the first one responsible for the Muslim religion.

Genesis 16

11 The angel of the Lord also said to her: (Hagar)

“You are now pregnant
    and you will give birth to a son.
    You shall name him Ishmael,[a]
    for the Lord has heard of your misery.
    12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
    his hand will be against everyone
    and everyone’s hand against him,
    and he will live in hostility
    toward all his brothers.”

This is not about land. Though all land has been conquered. Whites conquered what is now the U.S.A. from native tribes. Whites conquered Texas from the Comanches. Comanches conquered Texas from the Spanish, and all other native tribes.

This Muslim versus Jews and Christians WILL NEVER END until the second coming of Christ. Anyone can say it isn't about religion, but that just isn't so.

As one old Jewish woman said "you cannot negotiate with someone that has come to kill you."

The Gaza Strip would already be a parking lot if I was in charge.

Imagine the world if Israel had never come to be. We would still be tight with the Saudis and most of the rest of them and the Petro Dollar would be unchallenged.

Probably no 9/11, no Afghanistan, no Iraq.

Pipe dreams, the greedy and evil would just find another way to fuck things up.
    I think you underestimate Shia/Sunni relations, Hindu/Muslim relations, and the arbitrary boarders drawn by the Brits when they left the Middle East and Asia.

Along those same lines we established the failed League of Nations and treacherous UN, backed the wrong countries in South East Asia and got involved in two protracted wars that we could have avoided.

I think you underestimate Shia/Sunni relations, Hindu/Muslim relations, and the arbitrary boarders drawn by the Brits when they left the Middle East and Asia.

Along those same lines we established the failed League of Nations and treacherous UN, backed the wrong countries in South East Asia and got involved in two protracted wars that we could have avoided.
    Those are all valid considerations but I think that all of those together dont amount to 20% of what having a Jewish/Israeli/whatever you want to call it, in the middle of Arab lands. Let the Shia and Sunni, the Hindu and Muslims fuck with each other, just keep cheap gas flowing,

"Lets go jump in with the crocodiles. It'll be ok."

This goes back to the Old Testament.

Abraham and Sara

Abraham bred Sara's maidservant, Hagar and produced Ishmael.

13 years later Sara produced Isaac.

Hagar and Ishmael were banished to the desert. Ishmael is the first one responsible for the Muslim religion.

Genesis 16

11 The angel of the Lord also said to her: (Hagar)

“You are now pregnant
    and you will give birth to a son.
    You shall name him Ishmael,[a]
    for the Lord has heard of your misery.
    12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
    his hand will be against everyone
    and everyone’s hand against him,
    and he will live in hostility
    toward all his brothers.”

This is not about land. Though all land has been conquered. Whites conquered what is now the U.S.A. from native tribes. Whites conquered Texas from the Comanches. Comanches conquered Texas from the Spanish, and all other native tribes.

This Muslim versus Jews and Christians WILL NEVER END until the second coming of Christ. Anyone can say it isn't about religion, but that just isn't so.

As one old Jewish woman said "you cannot negotiate with someone that has come to kill you."

The Gaza Strip would already be a parking lot if I was in charge.

First I never said you could take the religion out of it, only that it wise to consider the situation from a non religious perspective.

There's so much I could chew on about your statement.

Lets start with, Ishmael was created because of Abraham's sin, right? He fucked his wife's maid, and made (no pun) a wild animal. Then the wild animal was banished, and that started thousands of years of animosity. Because of Abe's sin.

So now Ishy's decedents are the evil ones.

That makes sense.

First I never said you could take the religion out of it, only that it wise to consider the situation from a non religious perspective.

There's so much I could chew on about your statement.

Lets start with, Ishmael was created because of Abraham's sin, right? He fucked his wife's maid, and made (no pun) a wild animal. Then the wild animal was banished, and that started thousands of years of animosity. Because of Abe's sin.

So now Ishy's decedents are the evil ones.

That makes sense.

That is correct.

And the most important part, the hatred and fighting will never end. Not until the second coming of Christ. It is written. And it is also written, Isreal will always be the victor, and be blessed.

So, anyone wanting to pick the winning horse. The race has already been decided.

Also, anyone that wants to speak purely in a nationalism vein needs to remember. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

U.S. founded on and predominantly Christian. Isreal is obviously predominantly Jewish. Isreal is an ally and a friend to the U.S.

That is correct.

And the most important part, the hatred and fighting will never end. Not until the second coming of Christ. It is written. And it is also written, Isreal will always be the victor, and be blessed.

So, anyone wanting to pick the winning horse. The race has already been decided.

Also, anyone that wants to speak purely in a nationalism vein needs to remember. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

U.S. founded on and predominantly Christian. Isreal is obviously predominantly Jewish. Isreal is an ally and a friend to the U.S.
    You err, my friend.

The new Zion, or Israel, if you prefer, will be a spiritual one, ruled by Christ, not a physical one ruled by the like of NuttinYahoo.. What they have created is an abomination. All the children will be there, not just the decedents of Abe.

You are greatly deceived.
    Israel is only a friend to Israel and only an ally to Israel.

If you want to know what they actually think of Americans and Christians, you need not do any further research than just read what the PM of Israel says in private about America.

Or listen to what the Rabbis say when they talk about all non-jews.

Reactions: MJF
    The strong have always taken what they wanted from the weak, therefore stay strong, end of story!!!!!

Scenario Five: You post this shit in the threads already ongoing on the subject instead of creating yet another Israel/Gaza thread to join with the dozen-plus others.

There's an Israel War thread. There's a Ukraine War thread. Put this shit where it belongs.

You err, my friend.

The new Zion, or Israel, if you prefer, will be a spiritual one, ruled by Christ, not a physical one ruled by the like of NuttinYahoo.. What they have created is an abomination. All the children will be there, not just the decedents of Abe.
    Yes it will be ruled by Christ. So it doesn't matter what human Jew is "in charge" until then.

You are greatly deceived.
    Israel is only a friend to Israel and only an ally to Israel.

If you want to know what they actually think of Americans and Christians, you need not do any further research than just read what the PM of Israel says in private about America.

Or listen to what the Rabbis say when they talk about all non-jews.

See the post above.

Let me casually fling feces into the fray.