• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FPF Training in Virginia

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Just got this notice from John Murphy about his schedulde for 2011. Ive taken a couple of courses with John and found them very benificial. Hes intense but so is a gunfight. Id recommend his courses to anyone in the mid-Atlantic area.

FPF Training...what's ahead in 2011!

2011 FPF Training Schedule Posted!

Feb 6, Skill Building Seminar Winter Concealed Carry
    Feb 19-20, Minuteman Rifle (Winter Edition)
    Mar 5-6, Concealed Carry for Self-Defense
    Mar 19-20, Advanced Concealed Carry Tactics
    Apr 9-10, Concealed Carry for Self Defense
    Apr 24, Skill Building Seminar Two Man CCW Tactics
    May 7-8, Concealed Carry for Self Defense
    May 28-29, Minuteman Rifle
    Jun 4-5,Concealed Carry for Self Defense
    Jul 9-10, Concealed Carry for Self Defense
    Jul 24, Skill Building Seminar Upclose and Personal
    Aug 6-7, Concealed Carry for Self Defense
    Aug 20-21, Minuteman Rifle
    Sep 3-4, Concealed Carry for Self Defense
    Sep 25, Skill Building Seminar Long Distance Pistol
    Oct 8-9, Concealed Carry for Self Defense
    Oct 22-23, MinuteMEN Rifle*
    Nov 5-6, Concealed Carry for Self Defense
    Nov 19-20 Advanced Concealed Carry Tactics
    Dec 3-4, Concealed Carry for Self Defense
    *This course is in the conceptual stage right now. It it pans out it will revolve around two man teams.

More details and registration at FPF Training!

2011 FPF Training Guest Instructors

Pat Rogers is returning 25-26 June and 10-11 September to present his two day carbine operators course. Details and registration at EAG Tactical.

Tom Givens, of Rangemaster in Memphis, will be presenting his signature Combative Pistol class. Given the win/loss record that Tom's students have compiled I'm really looking forward to this course. Details are at Rangemaster . If you would like to register for the class, please send a check made out to "Frank and Caroline Graham" to FPF Training, 11488 Corinthia Court, Woodbridge, VA 22192.

Noel Robleto's Virginia Tactical will be presenting "Survival Handgun" 2-3 April, 16-17 July, 17-18 September and 15-16 October. Details and registration at Virginia Tactical.

Frank and Caroline are hosting SouthNarc's Armed Movement in Structures (AMIS)

course 4-5 June. Details and registration at Shivworks.

I'm finally getting off my butt and...

A long time friend has finally prevailed upon me to start writing on the topic of armed self defense. My intent is to get people thinking about a part of their lives which can best be described as "low likelihood/high impact". Topics will be:
    -Too many tools for a small job

-Focusing your range sessions

-Dangerously Safe vs. Safely Dangerous

I've got about a dozen ideas I'm working on, so look to me to send out more than two emails next year!

Finally, I would like to thank all of you for the trust you've placed in me. I know why it is you train, and I think you understand what truly motivates me.

Have a safe, productive 2011. Happy New Year and I'll see you on the range!

John Murphy
    Owner/ Instructor
    FPF Training