• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

France is burnng down....

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    France is burning down and not hardly a peep of coverage that Ive seen from our media that Ive seen.... they're afraid of it happening here.

Oh please let there be contagion -- torches, tar and ptchforks ... and we remove that senile, evil incesting pedo freak.

But Notre Dame is being rebuilt. :p

except they are not burning their own houses down unlike the left in America. The French protest brilliantly and we could learn a thing or two from them.
    il_794xN.1471886952_m9it.jpg

Of course they are ignoring it, it doesn’t fit nor support their agenda not to mention they are not totally ignorant of the fact their butts would be in the cross hairs should this get started over here. Honest news reporting died when 24 in 7 news “reporting” became a thing. It’s all just propaganda now for leftist ideals.

They continued to use that machine for a very long time IIRC. Perhaps it is time for a come back.

As to the same thing in America. Not yet, but if the current course is maintained it will happen, and it will be very messy....very.

I hope I am gone by then and really feel for my boy and his wife. I am far to old and broken for that.....but if pushed far enough into a corner an old animal will fight, and it will not be a fair fight or follow any rules.

But I heard Macron was baking a cake for Chuckie!

The French enjoy a 35hr workweek, with 1.5hr lunch breaks. By law, they are not allowed to eat lunch at their desk. They have 11 national holidays with some regions having 1 or 2 additional holidays. They also are entitled to 30 days vacation. Of course they are rioting about increasing the age of retirement, they already are overstressed. You want to quell the riots, declare war against France. The streets will be empty as they prepare for surrender.

sure must be nice , the Guillotine it's ideal for joe he is not using his might as well get some use out of it let it roll .

• Love
    Reactions: 232593
    If our system is truly broken and failing (which I believe it is), then we should be building to allow for society to continue in a new (and better) fashion when this one fails.

I’m sure the French here have a great solution on the table once the country is through this…

If I understand this correctly the French will chuck a shitty over pension reforms but won’t say shit about the third world migrant hordes that the EU & various NGOs are dumping on them. Is that the case or is there more?

They continued to use that machine for a very long time IIRC. Perhaps it is time for a come back.

As to the same thing in America. Not yet, but if the current course is maintained it will happen, and it will be very messy....very.

I hope I am gone by then and really feel for my boy and his wife. I am far to old and broken for that.....but if pushed far enough into a corner an old animal will fight, and it will not be a fair fight or follow any rules.
    What is this fair and rules you speak of.

Reactions: XP1K and 232593
    Not sure if those claimed numbers are supported by their videos. I would like to see a birds eye shot, 1 million people is a HUGE show of force, 9 million(i get it, in different places) is an insane amount. Hope its true and hope the people get what they want or deserve.

Last edited:
    If a million folks ever gathered here in one spot to protest our government, the speed at which the mushroom cloud appears will be impressive.

Not that our govt would ever jeopardize our national retirement system to support hordes of immigrant “asylum seekers”……wait a minute…….

Notice who stands between the people and the politicians they serve and protect. The people want change yet do you notice whose job it is to protect the status quo? It’s the same anywhere in the world. Police are no better than the men that authorize their paychecks and equally as guilty of their crimes against humanity. When people realize this, the politicians will be powerless.

Last edited:
    HERE? Are you fucking kidding me? I ain’t got time for that protest shit! The kids have soccer tomorrow with the DRAG Queen Rally at the LBGTQ field. My “son” is competing in the ” no gender send your balls through the hoop” contest. I protested, but my wife said no more bi gender sex with Raphael if I dont go. The bank said my 555,000 is not insured , but I should contact my local congress rep for guidance on where to invest. So looking to hook up,with Pelosi’s husband for guidance on where to put my $5000. I saw where Taylor Swift has a UTI so gonna start a GoFundMe to help a sister out….more work,but fuck it, the dog don’t need to eat. Saw a white flash in the sky earlier tonight and thought , Kim had finally figured out how to send one over here, but was only neighbor lighting off a brush pile. Cops busted into a dude‘s house the other day on a raid looking for “drugs” , took my man’s hot tub and hot water heater….I never keep my meth in my water heater…..

anyway….those Frenchies need to get their shit together…..who fuckin needs to retire? Life is good here!