• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Franken Tikka T3/TRG

Scotch_egg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2010
England
Just want to make public thank you to Justin at KRG who made this all possible. Top lad and if ITAR weren't so ridiculous I would have a full whiskey 3.

Using alpha mag type 2's that feed perfectly with no need to clip slot the Tikka action.

image_zpsb397b0e3.jpg

Re: Franken Tikka T3/TRG

Just picked it up today so no range report. It's a standard Tikka T3 varmint model in .308

Had to get the shout out to Justin cos it works a charm. I can't tell you guys how great this set up is.

I used a KRG chassis back bone to allow the use of a factory sako TRG stock. The scope is resting in place whilst I wait for a UK machine shop to build a one piece direct mount for the Schmidt 4-16x50 PM11.

Re: Franken Tikka T3/TRG

That's sweet! Justin sent me a forearm and I'm going to have it replace my TRG forearm. It's going to be a TRG in a W3 clothes.