• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Frankenstein’d AI AT

midgetorama

Sergeant
Minuteman
New AT/AX/AT-X action with small firing pin and competition trigger, 30 rounds fired

- Chassis is from a ’15 serial number AT. That action currently lives in an AO chassis

- NV bridge and high scope base are included

- The action is NOT bonded to the chassis

- Grip panel is FDE and the remainder of the skins are Pale Brown

- It is pictured with a Lilja Heavy Varmint 6.5 Creedmoor barrel chambered by Fisher T&C, the barrel is 22” with 5/8 x 24 threads and is an 8-twist. 138 rounds on it.

$3450 shipped with NO barrel, NV bridge and high scope base

$3925 shipped as above with the barrel

No trades and no parting out. Please post I’ll take it and follow up with a PM. I won’t ship via UPS and insurance is on the buyer. It’s a scam anyway and you won’t get a cent out of FedEx or USPS if you file a claim. I’ll box the rifle securely, with excessive packing materials and tape.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_6289.jpeg
IMG_6287.jpeg
IMG_6288.jpeg
IMG_6286.jpeg
IMG_6285.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, is it $3450 WITH NV bridge and high action rail but NO barrel, or should I be reading this as NO barrel, NO NV bridge, and NO high scope base?