• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Frankford Arsenal Rotary Tumbler (FART) Wrench - no more leaky caps!

-Obsessed-

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 22, 2022
Ohio
My own design, not a free design available online...these are my own [over] engineered design!
  • Made in the USA!
  • One Piece design!
  • Available in (large) one handle and two handle varieties!
  • Walls are ~2.6mm thick (>1/10 of an inch!) ..TWICE as thick as competitors' offerings! Will easily hold 200+ lbs in tension or compression! Last pic is me literally standing in the loop of one of these wrenches suspended by two cinder blocks.
  • Full-thickness design - grabs nearly the entire lid!
  • Black and gray options available! (I no longer make white)
  • Free Shipping to CONUS - happy to ship to AK or HI but ask you to cover incremental shipping cost, which is likely small.
$25, choose handle design (1 vs. 2) and color (Black or Gray). PM me for PP or Venmo info, and provide shipping address in message.

If you want two, I can do two for $45 shipped. Mix and match designs/colors okay!

All_Six_jpg-2285205.jpeg

Black_jpg-2285206.jpeg

whoa_jpg-2285211.jpeg

My own design, not a free design available online...these are my own [over] engineered design!
  • Made in the USA!
  • One Piece design!
  • Walls are ~2.6mm thick (>1/10 of an inch!) ..TWICE as thick as competitors' offerings! Will easily hold 200+ lbs in tension or compression! Last pic is me literally standing in the loop of one of these wrenches suspended by two cinder blocks.
  • Free Shipping to CONUS - happy to ship to AK or HI but ask you to cover incremental shipping cost, which is likely small.
$25, choose handle design (1 vs. 2) and color (Black or Gray). PM me for PP or Venmo info, and provide shipping address in message.

If you want two, I can do two for $45 shipped. Mix and match designs/colors okay!

View attachment 7875080
View attachment 7875081
View attachment 7875082
I'd like 2 of dual handle wrenches, What is your info for PayPal payment?

I got mine in the mail. It works great! Super sturdy and no more leaky tumbler!

Can you make one that somehow is clamped in a vise that pairs with another to tighten/loosen the opposite cap? Sold in pairs, I'd think this would be really handy.

Very interested in this. Currently with broken ribs, this is attractive for sure.

Got mine yesterday. Very very nice addition to the FART system!! Ryan is a great seller!! Fast shipping!!

Can you make one that somehow is clamped in a vise that pairs with another to tighten/loosen the opposite cap? Sold in pairs, I'd think this would be really handy.

Very interested in this. Currently with broken ribs, this is attractive for sure.
Hey buddy, sorry never saw this! I'd think you could just clamp one of the wrenches in the vice and it would work that way? Let me know if you think something else would be better. Happy to design something specific but usually people just pinch the drum between their knees.

Reactions: Kanwhitetails
Still offering these! :)

I also have funnels now as well. Fits very nicely on the top with minimal wobble (it has a rim that sits on the rim of the tumbler).

I can do a funnel for $20 shipped or can do a wrench + funnel for $40 shipped!

20220516_225007.jpg

No PP, etc, will you take a USPS MO or personal check??

This is awesome, I’d like a funnel and wrench. Pm me details to order please. Thank you

Just wanted to give my experience, I bought 2 wrenches and a funnel, they work perfect, the funnel is just the right size so much easier loading a crap ton of 9mm brass now.

• Made in the USA!
  • One Piece design!

View attachment 7875080
View attachment 7875081
View attachment 7875082
Id like to order some of these. [email protected]. i waa just about to throw my large one away.

Hey guys, back up and running for the spring. Let me know if you're interested in a wrench, funnel, or both! Prices for this year:

Wrench: $22 shipped
Funnel: $16 shipped
Both: $35 shipped

Black and gray available! Thanks!