• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Frankie Ice, Stand up guy.

Inogame

Counter of Beans
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2010
NW Indiana
I posted about a month or so ago about having trouble with a POF upper order. I didn't know if it was POF or the FFL I was using and was fishing for some knowledge.

Not to rehash the whole ordeal, but it turns out it was POF. a 4-6 week lead time was going on 5 months (as of right now).

Well, I just cancelled my original order, I'm going a different direction.
I just wanted to give Frankie Ice a shout out, because I made my order before he started his group buy. So I was committed a different way, but he still made an effort to help me out. Went in my opinion way out of his way to try to get something done.

I'm not trying to sound all 'cum say/cum sa' or anything, but just giving a guy I never met props.
He didn't have to lift a finger, but did anyway.

Thanks Man. I'm going to stay DI right now and hold off on the piston, but as soon as I come back to it, I'm going to get a hold of you first - on principal.

-Ino