• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Frank's Minnesota Class 2020

I thought he mentioned something about a 2020 August class in one of the last podcasts before SHOT Show. I could be wrong.

Might want to touch base with @EchoDeltaSierra as he was one of the main forces behind getting the class and Frank to MN last year at GRRC in Harris, MN.

I'm glad to see the enthusiasm! Yes, we've been talking about this for a bit. Things are a go. With SHOT and my schedule, I've not yet buttoned up the details to get information published, but I anticipate having details available within another week or two.

I'm here if any of you need to harass me.

;)

Super excited to see he is coming back to MN. I wanted to do this last year but just could not afford to go. Can't wait to get the info and get my deposit in. Thanks to gopher and all the people that make this happen.

We are hosting another MN Class this August at the Gopher Rifle and Revolver

IMG_1181.JPG

Hope to see you in 2020 !

Talk to Eric S at the club

This year it’s the Frank AND Marc Show, so you’ll be getting double your money’s worth.
Look forward to a great time, because we always have one.
— Taylor
Only if you promise to be tougher than soft spoken Frank and yell at me for tapping my trigger under pressure vs just pointing it out and being all candy, and sunshine and rainbows. Only then will it truly be a good time.

But in all seriousness it just made this class all the more reason to return and continue to improve

I'm looking forward to it. Last year was great, so this year can only be better!

I'm glad to see the enthusiasm! Yes, we've been talking about this for a bit. Things are a go. With SHOT and my schedule, I've not yet buttoned up the details to get information published, but I anticipate having details available within another week or two.

I'm here if any of you need to harass me.

;)
Hi, I am a local FNG. Do you have any space for guys like me for this thing?

Reactions: Enough Said
I would definitely like to get in on this. How many spots will be available?
No details yet. It has to be open to their club members first due to their bylaws before its open to the public. I would assume that after that period as Eric (echodeltasierra) said in a week or two now the information, cost, number of seats ect will be announced

If there are any open slots once the club signs up I would love to be able to attend. Would like to get on a email list or whatever I have to do to get on the non member list. Thanks.

Reactions: 1911hombre
BEING THE "ENTERTAINMENT COORDINATOR" FOR THE "FRANK AND MARC SHOW", I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYONE HAVING A GREAT TIME BEFORE AND AFTER HOURS AT OUR COURSES.

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING AT, FOR VENUES, IN THIS MINN-E-SO-TA TOWN?

BEING THE "ENTERTAINMENT COORDINATOR" FOR THE "FRANK AND MARC SHOW", I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYONE HAVING A GREAT TIME BEFORE AND AFTER HOURS AT OUR COURSES.

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING AT, FOR VENUES, IN THIS MINN-E-SO-TA TOWN?

Our usual 2 hit combo is:
Full Moon = classic small town restaurant/bar, more restaurant than bar
Local Bar = bar/restaurant, more dive bar than restaurant

They're just a few minutes from the range and are across the street from one another. Other wise 'The Fuse' is another close by small town bar/grill with decent burgers and happy hour. There are a few more options further out depending how far guys want to drive.

Hey kids. I’m finally back from a couple weeks of crazy work travel. We have the invite drafted up and will have details and registration online soon.

Here’s some basics to satisfy until then.
August 7-9
$1000
Member registration for first 30-days
New to experienced shooters welcome
Last year was badass, this year will be MOAR BADASS.

Reactions: Ryan.Johnson
Hey kids. I’m finally back from a couple weeks of crazy work travel. We have the invite drafted up and will have details and registration online soon.

Here’s some basics to satisfy until then.
August 7-9
$1000
Member registration for first 30-days
New to experienced shooters welcome
Last year was badass, this year will be MOAR BADASS.
MRAD BADASS in my case. ?

Round count?

It varied from shooter to shooter last year as there was some freedom based on each shooters needs and desires.

I believe 250 rounds was the recommendation last year.

I shot 185 last year. I would still recommend bringing 250+ rounds this year for that little extra piece of mind. Worrying about gear or running out of ammo is the last thing you want your focus to be on during the class. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling there will be an opportunity for a few more 'reindeer games' this year with 2 instructors. You will want to have enough ammo for the games.