• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Frank's New Edict

Whiskey 2-1

Team Waffleiron
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2004
New Orleans
On behalf of his almighty highness Frank, you are all ordered to immediately tune to SciFi channel to behold the greatness that is .......

<span style="font-size: 20pt">SHARKTOPUS </span>

All who choose to ignore this edict, shall be banned- forever to dwell on the Snipercompany ghostforum.

So let it be written, so let it be done!

Re: Frank's New Edict

Is an e-dick like an e-peen?

Sharktopus dragged a hot chick into the sea and then for dessert snatched a chick mid bungee jump over the water, didn't see that one coming.

Underneath those nerdy glasses and hair bun lies a dirty girl with heaving breasts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MDShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Underneath those nerdy glasses and hair bun lies a dirty girl with heaving breasts </div></div>...covered with bacon!

- Loud

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MDShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now Mac from Future Weapons is there to slap the trigger on the spear gun... </div></div>

Is he gonna whisper through this entire show too?

- Loud

MDshooter,

If you often have conversations with yourself, perhaps they can up your thorazine levels on the weekends.....Just saying

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobinNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MDshooter,

If you often have conversations with yourself, perhaps they can up your thorazine levels on the weekends.....Just saying </div></div>

Ban-hammer in 5.......4........3.........2..................1...................................

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobinNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MDshooter,

If you often have conversations with yourself, perhaps they can up your thorazine levels on the weekends.....Just saying </div></div>

Hey puddle pirate, shouldn't you be out trying to stop Sharktopolis?

- Loud

Cage goes in the water,

Man goes in the cage,

Sharktopus in the water...

Farewell and adeiu to you fair Spanish lady, Farewell and Adieu to you Lady of Spain...

John,
I'm not even 1/4 of the way through yet. I just have a little evil leprechaun voice in my head tonight

John: we've <span style="font-style: italic">all</span> been in the Scotch...
laugh.gif

Oh wait, that doesn't even need to be asked does it? It's Saturday evening after 1700! I'm only 6 hours from his house, I need to fire up the M3!

The ATF is gonna get him with that pseudo suppressed .22, although the grenade launcher was certainly too legit to quit.

Sorry, wine tonight with bacon wrapped fillet, poblano peppers, and a Basel, mozzarella and tomato salad with 15 year old balsamic vinegar! Oh yeah, two bottles of wine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MDShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ATF is gonna get him with that pseudo suppressed .22, although the grenade launcher was certainly too legit to quit. </div></div>

I just ordered that same rig from Spike's.

- Loud