• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Freakin Hollywood...

BattleAxe

Chief
Minuteman
  • Mar 3, 2010
    Earth
    I wandered into the living room tonight and my female device was watching "Bones". I'm not much of a TV watcher but apparently some burnt out (maybe police or military) type had a Barrett 98B. It looked like a 20" model and he shot this guy in the chest.

It sounded like a .22 round and of course the guy was talking to the show's stars while he was dying from what should have been a sucking chest wound.

I'm thinking if you're going to put such a fine weapoin on TV at least let us hear what it really sounds like...the real sound is pure bliss.

Re: Freakin Hollywood...

lol yeah but 99.9 percent of the public had no clue what that thing was and what it is capable of doing. For most it might as well have been a .22
    shocked.gif
    You're right though, at least give us the boom!

Re: Freakin Hollywood...

Yea you won't utter so much as a sigh after getting tagged in the chest with a .338LM