• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Freakin' Rambette Daughter Learns Daddy But Good!

Re: Freakin' Rambette Daughter Learns Daddy But Good!

There had to be a point where the father needed to start looking to exit the residence with her phone. When she grabbed a bow with broadheads would be a start.

I fully understand the need to prove a point with your kids, and not back down from an argument.......but damn!

"You gota know when to hold 'em...know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away, and know when to run" - Kenny Rogers

Sounds like another healthy home.

It would depend on how far away from him she was when she grabbed the bow.

If she was my daughter, and if she was within my reach when she tried to grab it, she would never have made it to the bow. <span style="text-decoration: underline">When she woke up</span>, she would have found herself in a cell in the police station, and I would NOT have bailed her out. Our society has become far too lenient and permissive with kids, and this is one of the reasons this sort of thing happens. If I had ever given any indication whatsoever that I might offer violence to either of my parents, my dad would have beaten the crap out of me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tigerhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If I had ever given any indication whatsoever that I might offer violence to either of my parents, my dad would have beaten the crap out of me. </div></div>

No shit.

Whats going on in this society? Theres another thread here about the guy who had to shoot his own son. WTF?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tigerhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If I had ever given any indication whatsoever that I might offer violence to either of my parents, my dad would have beaten the crap out of me. </div></div>

No shit.

Whats going on in this society? Theres another thread here about the guy who had to shoot his own son. WTF? </div></div>

Whats wrong with society? Kids dont get beat enough. They are all know it all smart mouth little fuckers with zero respect for anyone. I say kick her ass out and let her fend for herself.

Psalm,
It's actually an overall society thing. Take a look around. People flip the finger knowing that if you whoop that ass, you will be arrested. Insults are hurled with impunity because it is illegal to whoop someone's ass.
Back in the day, people had respect. They knew many things. One did not flip a man the bird without getting an ass whoopin. Kids knew if they went out of line they would be whooped.
Example: Yesterday I was on campus. I made my left turn and this dude in a car flipped me off. I made a bitch and followed him to the parking place, got off the bike, adn asked him kindly why he flipped me off. He stated,"Fuck You". When I let him know that first, the bird was cause for an ass whoopin, and secondly, that telling me fuck you was an open invitation that I took seriously, and was in fact going to kick his ass, he got all apaologetic. I took off my helmet, put my gloves back on, took my mouthpiece out of my pocket and into my mouth(I have very nice dental work that I like to protect), he decided that apologising was the best recourse.
Society has been given this idea that the things that are highly offensive are ok. They have been led to believe that they can do these things with impunity and that there will be no recourse.
Sorry to say, that shit don't stand well with me. You flip me off, you will get your ass beat. It's that simple.
The world and country needs more ass whoopins

Switchblade, we need more like you. Yes, this world definitely needs more ass whoopins. There is a direct correlation between the number of ass whoopins in a society, and how respectful people are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Handloader</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"An ARSENAL of more than a dozen arrows..." </div></div>

No, no, no, it was an "ARSENAL of THREE dozen arrows"...that's what made her such a bad-ass...hahahaha! The sad thing is; if it happened here in Ca, the pickle smoochers around here would be doing their best to ban broad heads.
crazy.gif

-Pat

It's only going to get worse...

Sounds like we need more bow and arrow control laws.

Switchblade said "took my mouthpiece out of my pocket and into my mouth(I have very nice dental work that I like to protect)"

Now that's being prepared for anything... LMAO!