• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Frederic Forrest (Blue Duck) has died.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
An excellent actor that could pull off a range of characters, including the savage Blue Duck in Lonesome Dove to Chef in Apocolypse Now to the prepper in Falling Down, has passed away at 86.

I always liked him as an actor.

c1d14145667da118daf47a66b88618f7.jpg

iu

5910-6009.jpg

Never get out of the boat. Bye tiger, bye tiger...

"Alternate lifestyle, my ass! Imagine what those pumpkins do with each other when they're alone! And what about the muff divers? Think about it!"

If he wasn't a democrat or RINO- my condolences to his family and friends.

I was scared to death of Blue Duck as a kid watching Lonesome Dove. Lol
I actually liked Blue Duck. Blue Duck's character was comprised of two real life Indians, Indian outlaw Bluford "Blue Duck" and Kiowa war chief, Santanta.

I would say Santanta was closer to McMurty's character. After he eventually surrendered to the army in OK he was sentenced to a life prison sentence in Hunstville, TX., where he committed suicide by diving out a window.

There was also a champion PBA bucking bull named after Blue Duck.

Fred Forrest did well for a son of a furniture salesman from Waxahachie, TX. He travelled to New York to the New York Film Academy, saw Marlon Brando walking out the door and got intimidated and joined the Army instead. When he got out, he enrolled in TCU where he minored in Theater, went back to New York and ended up working with Brando in Apocolypse Now.

Last edited: