• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Free aac cans, did anyone else get in on this?

dead_on

Private
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2008
in the woods
I got a msg from another site i frequent that aac was giving away suppresors up to 1000$ to anyone who gets their (aac's) logo tattooed on them. This promotion ended sunday, i was just wondering if anyone on the Hide got in on it?

crappy cell pic of my new ink...

3328946334_6d765e7a7c.jpg

Re: Free aac cans, did anyone else get in on this?

ok so i suck at inserting pics, if anyone wants to help with that feel free

i was reading about this yesterday. i would be down for it. is it stil going on?

Hell yea sign me up could just work it into a larger peice!

due to the huge response it ended sunday, but never the less it was a cool promotion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....you all should see the head of my PENIS now......... </div></div>

Yeah the lady looking at it under the microscope said he we can finally see the head of it now.

No i was gonna get in on it!!!

I would tattoo my ass for a good quiet can for my 5.56. But I would hate to stick my ass up in the air and explain to the tattoo artist what the hell i was doing it for as well as subjecting him to torture lookin at my hairy ass..Hahaa.SmokeRolls

A customer in western Kansas took advantage of it. He had the Statute of Liberty holding a quick attach AAC can on a Beretta 92/M9.

Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS

Fuck me! I would've totally done this had I known.... the ignorant always miss out, which is why I always try to make myself less and less ignorant. It never works!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ya talk about fuck me I had an appointment on monday. </div></div>

Are you out any money?

sorry, about that... We gave away more then 300 silencers (still counting) and had to end it early.

I don't want any hard feelings so, let me know if your out any money.

Stay tuned... more free stuff to come!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1_ar_newbie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ya talk about fuck me I had an appointment on monday. </div></div>

Are you out any money?

sorry, about that... We gave away more then 300 silencers (still counting) and had to end it early.

I don't want any hard feelings so, let me know if your out any money.

Stay tuned... more free stuff to come!</div></div>

am i going to have to show pictures of the head of my penis now....?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1_ar_newbie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys should sign up for the BLOG!

CLICK HERE

Then you would have known!

</div></div>

maybe I just dont see it but where do you sign up, I went to link

I got a blackout tattoo on my upper back. I ordered an Evo9 for my 226.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1_ar_newbie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys should sign up for the BLOG!

CLICK HERE

Then you would have known!

</div></div>

Done, times are hard free fits very well in my budget
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">am i going to have to show pictures of the head of my penis now....? </div></div>

You have a macro lens that can zoom in THAT close???

wink.gif

Jack

I'm all over the Statue of Liberty tat on my back next time they do this...

1_ar_newbie,
No hard feelin's let me know about the next promo. I'm down for what ever I'll duracoat the scull and crossed rifles on the hood of my truck!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kletzenklueffer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a blackout tattoo on my upper back. I ordered an Evo9 for my 226. </div></div>

I could be wrong, but didn't it say it had to be visible with shirt, shorts, and shoes on?

Have to be a Sharp Shooter to see that little thing.... Oh hell this is Snipers Hide

Thanks to shaunb for getting that pic to work for me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm all over the Statue of Liberty tat on my back next time they do this...</div></div>

thats the one i would have done. i found out about it the day it ended.

How did everyone go about getting the copies of logos to use for tats?

They had them in a zip file over on Silencertalk.com in the AAC forum.

damnit, i'd have been all about this had I known. I kinda dig the "death card" logo...

how much does a tattoo usually run? $

Depends were you go everywre I've went usualy you pay for the time with the tattoo artist not mostly the tattoo that's what theve explained to me...

My brother is a tattoo artist, he did mine, in exchange, I just had to give him one. it was a lot of fun

I called AAC on Monday, they ended the promo on March 1 because of such a crazy turnout, the death card logo is cool but make sure you have one reserved before you go through with it!!!!
-Taylor

oh, don't misunderstand me, i won't be doing it for free advertising. I'm just saying that HAD I known, I would have set it up in time to get in on this, and made AAC aware of it. I missed the boat, but i'll wait for another one.

I would have done it because at least AAC's logos look cool. I would love to have one of those AAC flags to put in my reloading room. HINT HINT
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Opiy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have done it because at least AAC's logos look cool. I would love to have one of those AAC flags to put in my reloading room. HINT HINT
smile.gif
</div></div>

Stay tuned... they will be for sale on the website! ($15)

I would have done this in a second had i known about it in time.The logo is cool looking and i have enough ink already with skulls and demons and stuff that it would have fit right in!!

If they do it again i am in for sure. Just signed up for the blog updates too.